Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afuris V.s Twin Vipers (Which Is Best?)

cameronme243

Question

16 answers to this question

Dex Furis or Wraith Twin Vipers, n00b.

/jokes.

Imo I'd stay away from low damage-high fire rate weapons, if you're after a balanced damage weapon head for Twin Gremlins. They're mastery level 0 and have the most balanced damage in-game.

Dex Furis or Wraith Twin Vipers, n00b.

/jokes.

Imo I'd stay away from low damage-high fire rate weapons, if you're after a balanced damage weapon head for Twin Gremlins. They're mastery level 0 and have the most balanced damage in-game.

Well is it possible to get  a BP for this weapon or is it plat only?

I would say Twin Vipers if you can shoot in bursts and manage your ammo, but if you like to spray you'll have an easier time with the Afuris. For the rest they're pretty much equivalent.

Well is it possible to get  a BP for this weapon or is it plat only?

Cat_Jam was just joking, those versions are event only and are no longer avaiable.

Edited by Melkia

I would say Twin Vipers if you can shoot in bursts and manage your ammo, but if you like to spray you'll have an easier time with the Afuris. For the rest they're pretty much equivalent.

Cat_Jam was just joking, those versions are event only and are no longer avaiable.

Of course .-.

Both are pretty terrible tbh.  Twin wraith used to be my go to..but it runs out of ammo insanely quickly.  High burst, poor ammo management.  Afirus isn't any better in either regard...but last a few seconds longer.  Wraith vipers are good for boss killing, thats about it.  If youre running high level end game stuff, go with more sustained ammo managing secondaries.

I stick to the Hikou/Kunai variety, Akstilleto, or AK Bronco.

Edited by cesmode

When I was new, I bought a little bit of platinum as a kick-starter.

Volt

Karak

Akvasto

Glaive

The akvasto is amazing. The are ammo efficient and they can (when properly modded) take down low to mid level bosses in a few hits. I have the dex furis but they are not good in mid-high level and run out of ammo STUPIDLY quickly.