Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Bloo- "friends"

Verazix

Good afternoon folks, I'm a long time veteran of Warframe (been playing since Closed Beta, heh), and lately I've found myself playing alone more and more often.  In an effort to rekindle my interest I am hoping to find people who play at all kinds of hours (since I do, as my work schedule is anything but "consistent") to play with.  I prefer people with a good sense of humor, but at least some amount of tact.  While I don't mind friends who goof off and switch teleport me into a group of napalms, I would strongly prefer you resurrect me after I'm murdered by them, and not purposely cost us or stall a mission in some overly strong troll-esque form.

Rant aside, I don't care what mastery level you are, what skill level you are, or what you can do for me.  As long as you're in it for fun that isn't at the cost of others, send me a friend request and I'll be up for anything from Mercury to one hour survivals in ODS, or simply helping you get to that level.  I look forward to hearing from would-be friends soon, and wish you all the best (even if you decide to not be my friend ^_~).

Edit: While I've posted this now, I most likely won't be on for the next few hours; but as soon as I'm back I'll accept anyone who has graciously sent me their friend requests!

Edited by Verazix

Switch teleport you into a group of Napalms? Eh.. I'd never do that! -looks at Clippy the Kubrow shiftily-

In all seriousness though, I'm up for it. I find a lot of squads I get into end up not talking or doing their own thing or rushing straight to the objective and then the extraction and me left completely confused a mile behind stuck on climbing a wall.

Noobishness aside, I'd be more than happy to accompany you on anything. I get bored easily. Any of you others on this thread- you can add and invite me too. If I die and can't help you, I promise to provide quality witty banter to aid your space bashing efforts.

I volunteer for trying to make the grineer endangered and fail! :D

(The one hour survival) and I have no life so I'm always on, unless servers decide to screw up like today..

Yes, down with the Grineer bastards who still won't give me a Brakk despite killing the G3 over a dozen times!  ><

Call me in, Bro.

I always do solitary stuff, but it'd be cooler if I could do something, sometimes, with someone (Much some).

Add me whenever you can / want. 

See ya, Tenno.

Yeah, I'm soloing far too much lately.  Gets old fast, so I know how you feel, and will add you right now since I'm getting on :p

Sounds like a fun trip, if you don't mind me writing senseless fan fiction of each adventure.

I like to read, if it's enjoyable, I'll probably be asking for more if anything ;)

Switch teleport you into a group of Napalms? Eh.. I'd never do that! -looks at Clippy the Kubrow shiftily-

In all seriousness though, I'm up for it. I find a lot of squads I get into end up not talking or doing their own thing or rushing straight to the objective and then the extraction and me left completely confused a mile behind stuck on climbing a wall.

Noobishness aside, I'd be more than happy to accompany you on anything. I get bored easily. Any of you others on this thread- you can add and invite me too. If I die and can't help you, I promise to provide quality witty banter to aid your space bashing efforts.

Banter is probably more fun than any game anyway, hence why I'm asking for friends in the first place!

Adding everyone as soon as this update finishes, and looking forward to playing with you all!

Hey, would you mind adding me to your bloo- friend circle too? I use to get really psych every time I turn on WF, and that psych then slowly turn into a headache (usually when I'm playing alone) and got really tired.

Little bit about myself:

Wait, this is not what this topic about. We just looking for bloo- here right? :P

Edited by Fury_Demon

Wait, this is not what this topic about. We just looking for bloo- here right? :P

Grineer blood splattered on a friendship list is the best way to do things!  Or written in.  But splatters make better decoration.  And sure, I've sent you a friend request in game, but I'll be out for about a week after tomorrow since I'm going on vacation, however once I'm back I'll be sure to murder things with you~

S> Whirlwind and Decisive Judgement Mods; Arcane Essence and Arcane Pendragon Helmets!

Edit:

Added you, pretty sure I fit your friend application criteria.

Accepted!  Didn't want to keep "bumping" my thread since I'll be out a week, so you get a late edit ^_~

Edited by Verazix

• 4 weeks later...

First off, I nearly forgot about this post with all the drama going on in my life currently. Due to that I've barely been on Warframe at all and wanted to apologize to everyone who has sent me a friend request due to this thread (which I've accepted all of you, and hope to one day play with you given the opportunity, despite not having any idea how soon that will be). A special shout out/apology to Hisphonic, Shry0b, and Gpof as I've played with all of you and all three of you are awesome and tons of fun. I hope to one day pick this game back up a bit more, but it'll depend on my work schedule and how much my RL friends make me play other games/drag me out of the house, once everything calms down a bit.

I know most people won't bother reading this/don't care/won't care, but I felt those who I've played with/asked to play with deserve a special explanation for why I disappeared. I went on vacation (as posted earlier in this thread), came back and had to play work catch up. Once I started to catch back up a friend of mine passed away and I've been pretty melancholy and not overly driven about doing much of anything, much less playing games. To avoid whining/*@##$ing/complaining I'll leave it at that, but I do apologize for having rather abruptly disappeared on all of you.

Anyway, I know this was all a bit off topic for the squad forums, but I felt rather like a jerk having simply disappeared after expressing interest in playing this game with a rather large group of people when I could. Thank you again for all the invites, and I'll hope to one day be back in a much more regular capacity to play with you all!

• 2 weeks later...