The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Introductions And Nice-Ities.

Bernkastal

A pleasure to meet you, community. I go by Bernkastal (also occasionally spelled Byrnkastal).

I've been playing for a good several months at this point, my first event weekends were Spectres of Liberty and Operation Breeding Grounds, having just missed the Cicero Crisis by a day, if I'm not mistaken. I'm a Valkyr main, with a special place in my heart for the infested, both weapons and the actual faction. For warframe in particular, I seem to have developed a collector/completionist mentality, and I'm working my way through every weapon, warframe, sentinel, and all 4 Kubrow types in the game. At the time of posting, I am an MR 13 (prepped for 14, but I still have another few hours to go before I can take that test), over 700 hours played according to steam, have 3 randomly generated kubrows with more to come (establishing a breeding pool, if you want something gimme a buzz and I'll see if I can't breed one). I recently acquired Mirage, but other than her, every 'base frame' has been level 30'd or was forma'd and is waiting for some more TLC. My prime collection lacks frost, loki, and excal prime right now.

My interests are (predictably) video game related, especially when you start talking Dawngate, League of Legends, Starcraft, or any of Ryukishi'07's works (yeah those are VN's not games, I know, but they're far too important for me to leave off the list.

My time on WF is mostly divided among Kubrow mod hunting, non-ICE-controlled Sechura runs, vault runs, tower IV's, and random alert missions. If you're new to warframe, just a touch goofy or off, or an old hand that doesn't mind a bit of fangirling over, feel free to hit me up for a mission or five.