Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliances And Dark Sector

sekushiiandee

Do you all feel that alliances are causing more harm to themselves than good when attacking certain DS nodes, then taxing them?

for example, sechura getting taxed is a huge taboo to many players minds because it is the best credit source that negates grindwalls (tower caps would be the best source for credits but the grindwall to receive these keys takes a bit of time, more time than it would for one 5 wave run of sechura)

with this occurring, an alliance known to tax its nodes has become tax free.....lords of the east has no tax on seimemi...so there can be positives about how you tax people

most players would just avoid DS that have resource taxes....even at 5%

there are many players on this forum that have the mentality of....."i do not support anyone who taxes period." and i am one of those people

as a veteran....i am starting to feel more inclined to join alliance that try to benefit the community than to profit off of their hardwork....but that is just my opinion

consider this without thinking of those DDoS rumors...also please do not bring real life politics into this....in game tax cannot be related to governmental tax in anyway due to the pure fact that in game tax has no benefit to the community

Since they've come out I still don't understand them or how they work or why I should care about them and run them. Someone fill me in?

Two new nodes on each planet. Both with increased EXP and credit payout. The nodes are only made possible by clans/alliances that claim them. When conflict time comes you fight for which side you feel is right.

Two new nodes on each planet. Both with increased EXP and credit payout. The nodes are only made possible by clans/alliances that claim them. When conflict time comes you fight for which side you feel is right.

so no special mods or stuff you can only get there? just the extra xp and credits?

so no special mods or stuff you can only get there? just the extra xp and credits?

You fight the infested faction, so whatever mods they drop you can get plus the usually rewards like every other survival/defense. The conflicts themselves (PvP) can drop Decisive Judgment. Katana Stance mod.

You fight the infested faction, so whatever mods they drop you can get plus the usually rewards like every other survival/defense. The conflicts themselves (PvP) can drop Decisive Judgment. Katana Stance mod.

Not anymore, no.

Ooorr in the case of an ICE involved conflict

Become a greedy milk drinker and mooch off of their deep as hell pockets.

Like so many people that brought about SC's downfall on Sechura.

Eh. The amount of money I made from those conflicts > any time I've spent on Sechura.

Don't think about the short term, mate.

What about people who missed about the conflict, hmm?

Dont care about people that miss the conflicts TBH. Id rather come on for like 2 hrs and make as much as id make in 2 days of farming sechura (Cuz i refuse to waste plat on credit boosters)

Don't think about the short term, mate.

What about people who missed about the conflict, hmm?

That's tough. That's all that can be said. There are many other places to go though. I go to sectors for the XP. You know...because nobody can change that?

dont think he cares

selfish ppl are just selfish ppl

Yup. That's nice. 

If all of this is really bothering people so much, stop talking about it and do something about it.

That's tough. That's all that can be said. There are many other places to go though. I go to sectors for the XP. You know...because nobody can change that?

Yup. That's nice. 

If all of this is really bothering people so much, stop talking about it and do something about it.

Except we can't, because ICE is too strong.

So thanks, for helping give rise to a tyrant.

Are you aware they have 75% taxes on FRIGGIN VENUS?

Dont care about people that miss the conflicts TBH. Id rather come on for like 2 hrs and make as much as id make in 2 days of farming sechura (Cuz i refuse to waste plat on credit boosters)

Why, that's mighty selfless of you, said noone ever.

Stop thinking about yourself, and think about the people that really could've used the 0 taxes on Sechura that were unable to make it to the conflict.

Except we can't, because ICE is too strong.

So thanks, for helping give rise to a tyrant.

Are you aware they have 75% taxes on FRIGGIN VENUS?

I'm aware of all of that. 

You are complaining about a 'tyrant' and what are you doing to help?  Yup, being self-defeating is surely helpful. I couldn't care less what they are doing to the node. It's their node, their right to do whatever they want with it. Again, XP can't be taxed or change, so that will always be the best part of the node.

I'm aware of all of that. 

You are complaining about a 'tyrant' and what are you doing to help?  Yup, being self-defeating is surely helpful. I couldn't care less what they are doing to the node. It's their node, their right to do whatever they want with it. Again, XP can't be taxed or change, so that will always be the best part of the node.

Speak for yourself, there are alot of people who were reliant on Dark Sectors for credits.

And please, tell me of a good way I can help get rid of an alliance who had ENOUGH CREDITS TO BURN 334 MILLION OF THEM ON A SINGLE CONFLICT.

Lord knows there's nothing I can do to stop them from buying out all the greedy people.

And FYI: I fought tooth and nail for the entire duration of the Sechura conflict to stop ICE from taking it.

Edited by Talithan

Before there were dark sectors there where these things....Oh ya Void Keys. Try running T3s or 4s you will make credits fast.

Oh wow, good thing I see very few people hosting, and good thing I can just magically pull T3/T4 keys out of my @$$.

Dark Sectors were THE most efficient way to farm credits, Sechura in particular.

And what of players who don't have the gear to withstand T3/T4 opponents? What about them, hmm?

Edited by Talithan

Oh wow, good thing I see very few people hosting, and good thing I can just magically pull T3/T4 keys out of my @$$.

Dark Sectors were THE most efficient way to farm credits, Sechura in particular.

And what of players who don't have the gear to withstand T3/T4 opponents? What about them, hmm?

Tried those bundles on the market? I heard the market has a 100% drop rate on credits.

Speak for yourself, there are alot of people who were reliant on Dark Sectors for credits.

Yes, like me. I played during conflicts to make money, so I rely on it too. But getting credits like that on a DS is not a guarantee. It can be taxed. XP? Can't. So no matter what, the XP is guaranteed and nothing can happen to it. Understand?

And please, tell me of a good way I can help get rid of an alliance who had ENOUGH CREDITS TO BURN 334 MILLION OF THEM ON A SINGLE CONFLICT.

Lord knows there's nothing I can do to stop them from buying out all the greedy people.

You seem to be able to see into the future. You probably haven't been here that long but 334 million is not even the highest amount. And it wasn't even on Sechura.

Are you forecasting something here?

Yes, like me. I played during conflicts to make money, so I rely on it too. But getting credits like that on a DS is not a guarantee. It can be taxed. XP? Can't. So no matter what, the XP is guaranteed and nothing can happen to it. Understand?

You seem to be able to see into the future. You probably haven't been here that long but 334 million is not even the highest amount. And it wasn't even on Sechura.

Are you forecasting something here?

I didn't pay attention to Dark Sectors until I found myself strapped for credits, so DS history is not something I'm familiar with. 

What *you* seem to  fail to understand is that 0% Taxers (such as the Space Confederation) are much, much more helpful to new-ish players that desperately need the credtis.

I'm trying to look out FOR THEM.

XP is good an all, but credits is just as important, you're free to run it as you wish, but when you're constantly crafting EXTREMELY expensive gear (or are new to the game) you need a stable influx of credits.

Earning 6k credits a run for friggin Sechura is NOT okay because people couldn't see past the battle pay.

Understand? XP is meaningless if you have no funds to craft new weapons.

Edited by Talithan

What *you* seem to  fail to understand is that 0% Taxers (such as the Space Confederation) are much, much more helpful to new-ish players that desperately need the credtis.

I'm trying to look out FOR THEM.

XP is good an all, but credits is just as important, you're free to run it as you wish, but when you're constantly crafting EXTREMELY expensive gear (or are new to the game) you need a stable influx of credits.

Earning 6k credits a run for friggin Sechura is NOT okay because people couldn't see past the battle pay.

Understand? XP is meaningless if you have no funds to craft new weapons.

Again I understand fully.  Unfortunately SC cannot offer that service to you or the community anymore. But since you seem to care to help out new-ish players so much, please direct them to Ceres - Seimeni. Lords of the East is offering a free node with the same payout AND Orokin cells. You know how good those things are right? So send them their and go praise them.

Edited by SmokinDevil