Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is The Back Module Of The Liset So Cramped?

Seriously, why is this? s: I can understand the cockpit since that part detaches and is used for stealthy stealthy sneaky sneaky cardboard boxes. But the back module its super super cramped, the celing is very low, the camera super zooms in compared to in missions. I just don't really understand why the 'stuff' part of the ship is so... Tight. The crampedness and how zoomed the camera is in the ship is actually quite painful (literally, physically for the eyes) and it leads me to kind of hating any time I have to spend on the ship because of it.

Seriously, why is this? s: I can understand the cockpit since that part detaches and is used for stealthy stealthy sneaky sneaky cardboard boxes. But the back module its super super cramped, the celing is very low, the camera super zooms in compared to in missions. I just don't really understand why the 'stuff' part of the ship is so... Tight. The crampedness and how zoomed the camera is in the ship is actually quite painful (literally, physically for the eyes) and it leads me to kind of hating any time I have to spend on the ship because of it.

The front part of the ship doesn't detach. DE_Steve or someone else in one of the streams said it's bigger on the inside. Until they verify that it DOES detach, I'm gonna say it's all one ship.

The front part of the ship doesn't detach. DE_Steve or someone else in one of the streams said it's bigger on the inside. Until they verify that it DOES detach, I'm gonna say it's all one ship.

Nothing detaches, and it's not actually that small. It just looks like it because of the camera angle.

I recall them specifically saying it does detatch, that the part we see drop us off in missions is not the whole thing. It was in one of the live streams. Which is why I ask why it is the way it is.

I recall them specifically saying it does detatch, that the part we see drop us off in missions is not the whole thing. It was in one of the live streams. Which is why I ask why it is the way it is.

The original ship was the one that detaches, the one we have is supposedly all in the liset.

the celing is very low

It's tall enough for Oryx!Oberon (the tallest Warframe in the game when using the Noble animations, even out-talling Banshee's crazy HR Giger hat) to stand without his horns grazing the ceiling, so I think it's just the camera angle.

The way I understood it from that devstream, the Liset we have right now can attach to and detach from an even bigger mothership (or dojo? Or maybe those super secret Tenno orbital stations they've teased long ago?).

Tbh, I expected the Liset to be really cramped considering it's supposed to be a stealthy ship infiltrator. And it was mentioned in a stream that even with the space right now, it's still bigger inside than what the Liset looks outside.

And this whole thing is a work in progress, as well as being new to the game. Heck, it's vastly different than what they've talked about before:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/229320-about-the-incoming-tenno-spaceships/

Then there's devstream 27 where there was supposed to be an engine room for the Liset.

I like the ship as it is right now. It makes me feel like I'm playing Metroid Fusion in 3d. Lol the ships seem to be around the same size.

Excuse me, I'm gonna go repaint my warframe and go on a derelict mission with only my Tysis arm cannon.