Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not The Warframe I Used To Play.

--Foust--

I'm gonna be quick.

This is not the Warframe I used to play back in Update 3. Today, while I was doing a T4 Capture, the game just crashed without any reason. A few min ago, while I was doing the Phobos invasion, I did few movements and the game crashed. Crash, crash and crash all over. I don't mean to judge the work of the DE, which is fantastic, they're working really hard, but you need to understand that these kind of bug are ruining the experience of the game. I started again to play Warframe after a period of stop, that was 13.9.something, and it was perfect. No crash, no lag, no nothing, just the real essence of Warframe. But now, it's a total different story. Crashes, lags, DDoS, infinite log in, bugs, unknow freezes are really getting me upset. I'm not pretending a fix immediately because I know this will take time, but please. I'm not playing again (if not for important alerts and log in rewards) until the next SERIOUS hotfix, a hotfix that will set things in the right direction. I can say one thing from my point of view: I'm not the only one thinking this. All my whole clan is complaining about the U14 and how things changed from better to worse. Please, DE, we really need a patch with ground-breaking changes. Thanks.

Things are buggy and unstable right now.

You know that, I know that, everyone (should) know that.

Obviously thats what DE is working on. They're not going to stop or forget because we stop complaining about it.

Give it time.

At the very least not everyone has been having trouble before the Ddos attack. I was running into almost no problems as far as the actual update is concerned.

Oh look, this thread again.

Here's an idea: go look at the patch notes for U3 and compare them to the patch notes for U14. Tell me which one changes more stuff. Now take a wild guess as to which one probably had/has more bugs.

I know that the changes are necessary. Changes are the base for everything, but this is becoming really impossible. Every time I do something it crash or it freeze, and I need to ask to my group to start the mission for me, I mean it's not a big deal but one time, two times, three at the top.. but over and over? I can't really understand. I hope this is fixing ASAP, I believe in the DE power of fixing all, but as I said in the main post, we need a ground breaking hotfix.

I know that the changes are necessary. Changes are the base for everything, but this is becoming really impossible. Every time I do something it crash or it freeze, and I need to ask to my group to start the mission for me, I mean it's not a big deal but one time, two times, three at the top.. but over and over? I can't really understand. I hope this is fixing ASAP, I believe in the DE power of fixing all, but as I said in the main post, we need a ground breaking hotfix.

Then you wait. Go play a different game and come back when things are calm. Like me.

I just started on the new last of us Remastered while the whole situation over there is still happening.

What, you think DE is just going to leave it like this? Let's try and have a little sense of perspective here.

Oh look, this thread again.

Here's an idea: go look at the patch notes for U3 and compare them to the patch notes for U14. Tell me which one changes more stuff. Now take a wild guess as to which one probably had/has more bugs.

I'm gonna admit it: back in U3 there was nothing of so exiting like: dojos, voids, derelicts, but it was still fun to play. AND I can remember perfectly that I never had a big crash or a freeze. I can name myself the lucky guy that don't have all the problems or bugs like other people. And one thing: THIS thread again? All the thread like mine that I read were like: complaining, DE get a f... move to fix all, maybe people that don't even know what a DE is. But I know who is a DE, how harder they need to work, and for this I believe in them. So, I don't think this thread is equal to other threads after all..

Things are buggy and unstable right now.

You know that, I know that, everyone (should) know that.

Obviously thats what DE is working on. They're not going to stop or forget because we stop complaining about it.

Give it time.

At the very least not everyone has been having trouble before the Ddos attack. I was running into almost no problems as far as the actual update is concerned.

Seriously prior to DDoS attack I hadn't experienced a single glitch, bug, crash, or issue. Guess I'm lucky.

What, you think DE is just going to leave it like this? Let's try and have a little sense of perspective here.

I didn't say that. I said something like: I believe in DE but we need a serious hotfix (and a massive one) ASAP.

I'm gonna be quick.

This is not the Warframe I used to play back in Update 3. Today, while I was doing a T4 Capture, the game just crashed without any reason. A few min ago, while I was doing the Phobos invasion, I did few movements and the game crashed. Crash, crash and crash all over. I don't mean to judge the work of the DE, which is fantastic, they're working really hard, but you need to understand that these kind of bug are ruining the experience of the game. I started again to play Warframe after a period of stop, that was 13.9.something, and it was perfect. No crash, no lag, no nothing, just the real essence of Warframe. But now, it's a total different story. Crashes, lags, DDoS, infinite log in, bugs, unknow freezes are really getting me upset. I'm not pretending a fix immediately because I know this will take time, but please. I'm not playing again (if not for important alerts and log in rewards) until the next SERIOUS hotfix, a hotfix that will set things in the right direction. I can say one thing from my point of view: I'm not the only one thinking this. All my whole clan is complaining about the U14 and how things changed from better to worse. Please, DE, we really need a patch with ground-breaking changes. Thanks.

You know that a DDOS attack is not actually DE's fault, and they're working on fixing it?

Also, hotfixes are minor changes between patches. Those aren't groundbreaking, in general.

Then you wait. Go play a different game and come back when things are calm. Like me.

I just started on the new last of us Remastered while the whole situation over there is still happening.

I guess I'm going to watch TheRadBrad playing it then. lol

I'm gonna admit it: back in U3 there was nothing of so exiting like: dojos, voids, derelicts, but it was still fun to play. AND I can remember perfectly that I never had a big crash or a freeze. I can name myself the lucky guy that don't have all the problems or bugs like other people. And one thing: THIS thread again? All the thread like mine that I read were like: complaining, DE get a f... move to fix all, maybe people that don't even know what a DE is. But I know who is a DE, how harder they need to work, and for this I believe in them. So, I don't think this thread is equal to other threads after all..

sagan.jpg

Yeah, this thread again. Would you like me to link you to all the "ugh warframe has changed it's bad now D:" threads? Or how about the "ugh the game is crashing so much everything is ruined" threads? Because there's been a lot of them.

I can't really understand. I hope this is fixing ASAP, I believe in the DE power of fixing all, but as I said in the main post, we need a ground breaking hotfix.

Programming isn't waving a magic wand saying "bug fixium totallus" and just having it be done.

Bug fixing takes time; to find the bug, to figure out what is wrong, to fix it without breaking something else.

It will be ASAP, just like everything else. The thing is ASAP means As Soon As Possible. Possible might not be any time soon, have patience because they do what they can.

You know that a DDOS attack is not actually DE's fault, and they're working on fixing it?

Also, hotfixes are minor changes between patches. Those aren't groundbreaking, in general.

I'm not so dumb, let's put a clear light on that. But whoever is doing this, is.. I can't say this in public, but you can imagine it. I also know they're working on it harder than I ever would have done. For the groundbreaking hotfix (on my point of view) read above.

Yeah, this thread again. Would you like me to link you to all the "ugh warframe has changed it's bad now D:" threads? Or how about the "ugh the game is crashing so much everything is ruined" threads? Because there's been a lot of them.

I saw a pair of them and I had enough for that pair, believe me.

I saw a pair of them and I had enough for that pair, believe me.

Oh, there's been more than a pair. Way more. It's just silly to assume we won't be getting a hotfix, which makes threads like these kind of pointless.

Programming isn't waving a magic wand saying "bug fixium totallus" and just having it be done.

Bug fixing takes time; to find the bug, to figure out what is wrong, to fix it without breaking something else.

It will be ASAP, just like everything else. The thing is ASAP means As Soon As Possible. Possible might not be any time soon, have patience because they do what they can.

I know how is hard to find and fix a bug. It needs more than a try, and I also know what ASAP mean. I'm not pretending to have a hotfix tonight (midnight in Italy is day in America) but, as I said, ASAPossible.

Oh, there's been more than a pair. Way more. It's just silly to assume we won't be getting a hotfix, which makes threads like these kind of pointless.

I NEVER said that we are not going to get an hotfix for all of this, and if I said that, I'm sorry because it was not intention of mine.