Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Not The Warframe I Used To Play.

--Foust--

/thread

but in all seriousness, the amount of crashes has significantly decreased in the past few days.

Crazy or not, in 14.0.9 I had one crash at max. 14.0.10, 3 crashes in one day. I guess i'm the "BadLuck" one..

Didn't find the one that I wanted to link, but I guess a Obama Nope is good for everything.. lol

Making your posts coherent can help to avoid people Saganing you. Just trying to help out mate.

Sounds like someone can't handle a little criticism.

Making your posts coherent can help to avoid people Saganing you. Just trying to help out mate.

Sounds like someone can't handle a little criticism.

I guess you're right, and I'm not jocking. It's just part of my character.

If you're making a thread about bugfixes, a title like "this is not the warframe I used to play" is one I'd avoid XD

The purpose of this thread is (or was, at least) to express my opinion, even if nobody care about it, and the fact that you people replied it's good for me. Nothing more to say.

The purpose of this thread is (or was, at least) to express my opinion, even if nobody care about it, and the fact that you people replied it's good for me. Nothing more to say.

No, that would be the case if you hadn't made a bunch of ignorant generalizations about the server status. It's kind of a touchy subject today since there have been hundreds of threads regarding the DDoS attack. That was why you got the backlash, if you revel in it, good for you.

No, that would be the case if you hadn't made a bunch of ignorant generalizations about the server status. It's kind of a touchy subject today since there have been hundreds of threads regarding the DDoS attack. That was why you got the backlash, if you revel in it, good for you.

Uh... WHAT? The thread that I read about the DDoS were all attacking a clan or an alliance, all opened until the DE declared that thread as an insult and posting a STOP on them. Someone is doing the DDoS. I would like to know why, that's for sure, but I can't, period. They're setting up the servers for max stability, that's fine and I thanks them, but DON'T say generalization (ignorant ones).

But now, it's a total different story. Crashes, lags, DDoS, infinite log in, bugs, unknow freezes are really getting me upset.

One of these things is not like the other.

DE are doing their best to stop the DDoS, which is the cause of all the crashes, infinite logins, lags, kicks and freezes over the past weekend and today. It's upsetting, but they're doing everything in their power to stop this external attack.

One of these things is not like the other.

DE are doing their best to stop the DDoS, which is the cause of all the crashes, infinite logins, lags, kicks and freezes over the past weekend and today. It's upsetting, but they're doing everything in their power to stop this external attack.

I don't really know much about DDoS, until your reply I simply thinked them as a seperate thing between them and the crashes..

I don't really know much about DDoS, until your reply I simply thinked them as a seperate thing between them and the crashes..

Basically, a "Disruptive Denial of Service" is a computer attack that has a network of bots/programs send a high number of high data requests to a server, in an attempt to overload the server such that it's so busy dealing with false requests that it can't handle legitimate ones, ie, the requests our game sessions are sending.

All of the login problems, and the crashes, getting kicked out of games and logged out, losing information and affinity and mods that should have been saved, those are all happening because the servers are so busy they don't have enough time to process what our computers are asking it to do.

DE are working hard to stop this DDoS, since it's hurting their business in a tangible way, and hurting their players.

I would like to add my two cents on this topic: it's sadly a fact that with the U14 (or bUg14 as some of you may have nick it) the quality of the game lowered: between new  UI, menus and the new matchmaking code something went wrong and now we have crashes to desktop with no apparent reasons, endless loop in matchmaking, lost connection to the host at extraction (with lost reward) and so on and on and on (and I've experienced all of them yesterday and today too, but with the current situation I would say it's normal)...

All of this It's... quite frustrating and grate our patience (mine at least) a bit, because we were used to a much more stable game before the infamous u14: if a change (not the U14 per se, but some part of it) in the structure of the game lower the quality of it, is my humble opinion it is not a good change...still, personal opinion and such.

And yes, we all know Warframe is still a beta, and as a game it will probably change more, but I think it's important to let DE know of the problems U14 brought us (not all of them has been resolved yet, even after quite a number of hotfix) and why not? Even our disappointment (if expressed with reasons of course and with moderation).

In the meantime, I'm even refraining to provide a feedback for the U14, because while the new interface is all sunshine and giggles there are still, imo, too many bugs and I think my opinion of the U14 would be too biased by them.

I wish DE all the luck possible in solving and polishing this game, I've faith they can solve these pesky bugs in a reasonable amount of time, but I too share the frustration of the OP about the current situation.

Edited by Zuijin

Change happens.

Change doesn't always bring good things.

We have to push through it. 

Because if we give in, then what good are we as Beta testers.

As Tenno.

You know after 2 freaking years i'm kinda tired of beta testing this game. The reason i'm not complaining about it ( aside from it annoying me a bit ) is because this game is getting new stuff fast. So i expect bugs to occur but i also expect game breaking bugs to be fixed as soon as possible. 

Good luck to DE fighting off the stupid DDOS attacks.

I don't get people defending it as "well look how much was in the update; of course it has bugs!" as though it's a good thing that they rushed too much content at once and as a result almost none of it was of good quality. The absolute best thing that can come from U14 at this point is for them to learn not to have too much on their plate at once, and not to rush content out when it's not ready. It would be preferable to have slow, steady updates that each improved the overall experience, rather than fast and furious updates that make worse the overall experience

If they don't learn from their mistakes, then every major update will undoubtedly make the game worse overall, and they'll be struggling to bring the quality back to where it was before the update before they have to meet another over-ambitious deadline.

They should have focused on the new player experience, Vor's Prize, and the player ships (and only because they're pretty heavily interconnected) and left Kubrows and Dark Sectors for the next update or two. Instead we got an extremely rushed, glitchy, broken new player experience, blatant-cash-grab Kubrows (many of the first round of which were permanently lost due to bugs) with the player having no significant impact on them, and horribly-unbalanced PvP in Dark Sectors, making them even less fun. Oh, and more crashes and connection issues than the game has ever had, since I started playing, at least.

U14 had a pretty significant impact - a negative one - on the game as a whole, and they're struggling even now to repair the game to its previous quality, let alone being an improvement over U13. U14 was a bad update; they got over ambitious and rushed too much content out at once, and as hard as the truth may be to take, if you keep defending the strategy of quantity over quality (or more accurately, quantity at the expense of quality), then the game can only really get worse.

Edited by SableSonata

You know they have had 10 hot fixes. Also, big deal if you have a few bugs and crashes. You should expect this from every update, especially one this huge.

obviously yours hasn't crashed after a major mission....it crashing once is understandable but when it crashes and uninstalls itself somehow thats just going too far.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Now and then I think of when I played in update 3
Like when the Ancients didn't have their own skins
Told myself that the game will improve
But felt so bored when I got through all the guns
But that's nostalgia and it's an ache I sort of remember

You can get addicted to killing everything in one shot
Like when the Gorgon was OP, but now it's trash
So when I found that DE could not balance
Well I told myself that the game would still be fun
But I realized that I had made a huge mistake

But you didn't have change it all
Design the UI for consoles and sell to Perfect World
And I'll complain on the Forums
But you treat me like one player like I'm not significant
No you didn't have to add Kubrows
Forget about the current problems and lack of end-game
I guess that this game is already screwed

This isn't the Warframe that I used to play

Edited by Tehnoobshow

Change happens.

Change doesn't always bring good things.

We have to push through it. 

Because if we give in, then what good are we as Beta testers.

As Tenno.

Not only as tenno but as real people. Change happens, get over it or fall behind. That's how the world works.

I don't get people defending it as "well look how much was in the update; of course it has bugs!" as though it's a good thing that they rushed too much content at once and as a result almost none of it was of good quality. The absolute best thing that can come from U14 at this point is for them to learn not to have too much on their plate at once, and not to rush content out when it's not ready. It would be preferable to have slow, steady updates that each improved the overall experience, rather than fast and furious updates that make worse the overall experience

If they don't learn from their mistakes, then every major update will undoubtedly make the game worse overall, and they'll be struggling to bring the quality back to where it was before the update before they have to meet another over-ambitious deadline.

They should have focused on the new player experience, Vor's Prize, and the player ships (and only because they're pretty heavily interconnected) and left Kubrows and Dark Sectors for the next update or two. Instead we got an extremely rushed, glitchy, broken new player experience, blatant-cash-grab Kubrows (many of the first round of which were permanently lost due to bugs) with the player having no significant impact on them, and horribly-unbalanced PvP in Dark Sectors, making them even less fun. Oh, and more crashes and connection issues than the game has ever had, since I started playing, at least.

U14 had a pretty significant impact - a negative one - on the game as a whole, and they're struggling even now to repair the game to its previous quality, let alone being an improvement over U13. U14 was a bad update; they got over ambitious and rushed too much content out at once, and as hard as the truth may be to take, if you keep defending the strategy of quantity over quality (or more accurately, quantity at the expense of quality), then the game can only really get worse.

What are you basing this "this update has a negative impact overall" mess from?

You and a couple of friends?

Do you have the faintest idea of how many people play this game at any given time? And of all of those people you DON'T know, how many reported their feedback to someone for study?  Its misleading and annoying constantly hearing stuff like that man. This was one of the largest overhauls of any FREE to play game since.. Maplestory. It was almost a gig large. That's pretty effing significant. So yes of COURSE it's gonna be buggy and as previously stated. It's in beta.

Please please please please stop complaining about this game's update. It's over and done with, balls up and play the game and stick with it until the bugs are fixed and we get more updates or leave. I promise you no one will miss ya.  

Do you have the faintest idea of how many people play this game at any given time? And of all of those people you DON'T know, how many reported their feedback to someone for study?  Its misleading and annoying constantly hearing stuff like that man. This was one of the largest overhauls of any FREE to play game since.. Maplestory. It was almost a gig large. That's pretty effing significant. So yes of COURSE it's gonna be buggy and as previously stated. It's in beta.

Please please please please stop complaining about this game's update. It's over and done with, balls up and play the game and stick with it until the bugs are fixed and we get more updates or leave. I promise you no one will miss ya.  

son-this-is-bait.png

Call it what you want.

Edited by BlutAdler

Call it what you want. You have no proof to back up any of your claims. Don't start pulling pictures because you have nothing to respond with. 

Stop your griping. 

You've been wandering into threads complaining about people who complain for quite some time, BlutAdler.

And with that in mind, I respond with this. You want people to stop griping?

Make them.

Because they're certainly not just because of posts like this.

Now and then I think of when I played in update 3

Like when the Ancients didn't have their own skins

Told myself that the game will improve

But felt so bored when I got through all the guns

But that's nostalgia and it's an ache I sort of remember

You can get addicted to killing everything in one shot

Like when the Gorgon was OP, but now it's trash

So when I found that DE could not balance

Well I told myself that the game would still be fun

But I realized that I had made a huge mistake

But you didn't have change it all

Design the UI for consoles and sell to Perfect World

And I'll complain on the Forums

But you treat me like one player like I'm not significant

No you didn't have to add Kubrows

Forget about the current problems and lack of end-game

I guess that this game is already screwed

Let me say this: you really got time to spend on these things, don't you?

Edited by NfousGT