Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal Instant Regen Bug?

Dacalsta

So I recently attempted the Jackal with 3 of my friends and things were going decently until we got to the fight itself, the boss is described as having a slow regeneration, however when we were fighting it, the boss was instantly recovering any damage done to it's legs, is this a bug or is it really this BS? Thanks in Advance.

You damage the legs enough that it goes down, then you can damage the body. Once you damage the body enough, the legs get their health and Jackal stands back up.

That's not the issue, the game flat out prevents us from taking out his legs, the health drops to about 75% on his legs and instantly heals back to 100% even if we are still firing at that leg. We know how to fight it already since two of us have beaten the boss already, but for some reason it's not working now.

Edited by DaCaLsTa777

That's not the issue, the game flat out prevents us from taking out his legs, the health drops to about 75% on his legs and instantly heals back to 100% even if we are still firing at that leg. We know how to fight it already since two of us have beaten the boss already, but for some reason it's not working now.

Huh, I have no idea then. A lot of people just get confused/caught up with how the legs work, so I figured it was just that. But yeah, it sounds like a bug if you can't even bring them down. Have you tried the fight again after that, and, if so, does it happen every time? My recent fights with him have involved bypassing the legs altogether, so I have no idea if it's a new bug or something.

• 2 weeks later...