Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton Prime (Good Or Bad)

-Appa-

Question

Hey there, I've been playing Warframe for quite a while, and by this time i have most prime weapons, and i even own the Boltor prime and the non prime Soma, And both these weapons are considered "The Best" fully automatic rifles, now during my time playing i have leveled and forma-ed my Braton prime so many times, and i just wanted to ask the public, compared to the Boltor prime and Soma, is the Braton Prime still viable for end game content, and is it "on-par" with the Boltor prime and Soma, or any where near that region? Thx if u took time to reply and read through this ;)

14 answers to this question

Thx ill keep this in mind as i asked my alliance, and they were all asking why i was using the Braton prime so much and they got a tad frustrated that i was playing T4 Def and T4 Surv, with it, And admittedly i was using Volt, so they just said the reason why i can survive is because of volt, not the Braton prime, but anyway thx for the replies, its nice to know I'm not going completely insane, and bias towards this weapon! XD But thank you again ;)

The three rifles that you mentioned are part of my top Automatic rifles in the game. I've already fed 5 Forma on the Braton Prime making it my "most-Forma'd" weapon in-game. It's fires well and the damage output is slim compared to the Boltor Prime. I'm not really a DPS kind of guy, I just try to have fun with the game's content.

Boltor Prime>Braton Prime>Soma 

Why Braton Prime > Soma? 

because #hipster 

Well going a bit off topic, Volt, is to me the most overseen frame, but now its a starter frame i see it alot more, but to this day he sticks to me as my favorite frame, UNTIL Volt prime is released! :3

And yeah I'm now currently on 7 forma's.. Not cause i need it, cause i enjoy leveling it, but that's why i think I'm obsessed with this  weapon ;3 too bad it doesn't add more mastery every time u forma :/

Well going a bit off topic, Volt, is to me the most overseen frame, but now its a starter frame i see it alot more, but to this day he sticks to me as my favorite frame, UNTIL Volt prime is released! :3

Well as a fellow volt bro I'm going to have to agree with you there. The constant buff volt threads make me sad D:

Well as a fellow volt bro I'm going to have to agree with you there. The constant buff volt threads make me sad D:

Yeah you're not the only one, cause they don't see his true potential, which i am glad of, cause if every one realized he was very god, he might get a nerf :3 Also tbh i am quite shocked volt prime hasn't been released yet, cause he was one of the starter frames, right in the start, but now we gotta wait for 2 female frames before we even get anywhere near volt prime :(

Bratton Prime is incredibly viable endgame and I am with you for the Braton P love session. One thing that Bratton does that both boltor and soma couldn't dream of doing, is that bratton is a slash weapon. Whilst this means it is not supurb damage-wise against heavy gunners late game, the thing that sets it apart is that it can cut people in half when you kill them, so it is great for farming, and for survivals when you have a nekros, because double bodies= double(ish) loot/mini life supports :) 

Bratton Prime is incredibly viable endgame and I am with you for the Braton P love session. One thing that Bratton does that both boltor and soma couldn't dream of doing, is that bratton is a slash weapon. Whilst this means it is not supurb damage-wise against heavy gunners late game, the thing that sets it apart is that it can cut people in half when you kill them, so it is great for farming, and for survivals when you have a nekros, because double bodies= double(ish) loot/mini life supports :) 

I absolutely love the Braton Prime, I pretty much bring it everywhere I go. It's labeled as my "Most Used Weapon" in my Stats.

I just wish it can receive a relatively small damage buff.

I agree Braton prime and other slash weapons are very good at farming, atm i use shred also on my Braton prime and its give just enough fire rate for my liking, plus the really nice punch through, for when u got a horde of infested chomping at your legs, but I also think it should have maybe a little buff, but not to damage, but to Critical and status chance, like 15% on both instead of 10%, cause then it makes its kinda viable for status, and critical, Kinda, or just increasing one to 20%, but then probably me being a bit bias, would make this weapon too unbalanced, i don't know, but through my time playing with it, i feel it missing something, just something very very tiny, that would just make it a tad more enjoyable, even though at the moment its my most enjoyed weapon of all time :3