Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

There are login issues. And after some time in the ship navigating it hangs then crashes, if it doesnt crash it goes back to login screen.

DE, I love the update but there are just to many issues. I hope you guys can make it stable again.

Hey,

I'd recommend that you reconsider using modified stats just for Dark Sectors.  It's not a good strategy in the long term. If an ability or weapon is unbalanced in the Dark Sector it is unbalanced everywhere.

I can cite Guild Wars as a good example of this. They used this system to split up skills between PvE and PvP and got so overwhelmed by it they decimated the fun from the skill system in GW2.

On a personal note it's irritating having to learn secondary stats for equipment, especially as its not mentioned anywhere except in the patch notes.

I didn't see a fix for the affinity quest not showing up at the start of a mission. I know you have a lot of bug fixes to do but this is a bug that needs fixed. There was never an issue before update 14 with the quest appearing at the start of a mission. Now, after update 14, it no longer appears at the start of the mission as it should. Please fix this bug as it is really annoying trying to figure out what you are supposed to do to complete this quest/objective in the missions.

Having different damage outputs in conflicts or modifying skills is a bad idea...

why not just give tenno Health multiplier in PvP ?

Example:

Regular Missions -  normal health 300- 1000 

Dark Sector Conflict, Conclave or Dueling Room  x2.5-x10 health multiplier 3500-10000 (so no more 1-Hit Kill)

and Tenno won't die after activating Hysteria or Blade Storm just once so there will be a room for strategy and actual fight that last more than "Whom ever hits first wins"

I see they still havn't changed the stupid desition so make Kubrow slowly wither and die. I've currently hatched one and should be adult today but guess what? can't login to even try it and I know it'll already be 60% health if I even get in the game tonight, if not, then in a few days time I'll have wasted all that money and items creating it just to .. oh wait.. i don't even get to see it die either -_-

Edited by LXY_Duckboy

so like... you've nerfed my favorite frame to uselessness in pvp... RIP ash.

still cant remove kubrow from my ship until its a dead corpse after 5-10 days of ... not neglect... more like planned killing.

the trade chat bug is still in effect, and i cant log in without smashing that login button 5 times and praying to every god i know about and some i make up on the fly.

the rhino looks like hes been skinny dipping in &!$$, feral kubrows (which are all the same color) still give out yoshi eggs with scrambled colors, and weapons are much less weapony.

200_s.gif

Probably the same issue as the post above describing a really annoying problem that happens at the end of the mission (happened first yesterday and again today): the game client freezes and the mission results (XP and loot) are not recorded.

At the end of the mission, on a successful mission completion, past the first mission report screen, just before returning to the ship, there is a message saying that "The session is no longer available" and the game client freezes only showing a black screen (the application is reported as 'not responding' in the Windows Task Manager). I have waited for about 5 minutes and decided to close the game client using the Task Manager. Upon logging back in, the results of the previous mission have not been recorded (either the XP or the loot). the really annoying part, is that, in both cases, the loss was after a mission taking longer than 20 minutes.

Update: It just happened again for the second time in a row. You should remember that it is useless to add any new features if the game is unplayable... Just look at the showstopper bugs in this thread... pity!

I am getting the same error ... 3 times in a row so far today, plus the login connection error each time I try to come back ... takes 3 attempts to get back on. Seemsl ike U14 and every "Hotfix" is making things worse and worse.

so like... you've nerfed my favorite frame to uselessness in pvp... RIP ash.

still cant remove kubrow from my ship until its a dead corpse after 5-10 days of ... not neglect... more like planned killing.

the trade chat bug is still in effect, and i cant log in without smashing that login button 5 times and praying to every god i know about and some i make up on the fly.

the rhino looks like hes been skinny dipping in &!$$, feral kubrows (which are all the same color) still give out yoshi eggs with scrambled colors, and weapons are much less weapony.

200_s.gif

Now this was a funny post! Well done!

Also, still no fixes for the Venka/Silva Aegis, and no fixes for the head movement when looking to the right while in the ship!

Cant log in yet again... Error_Internet_Connection_Reset this time though, which is a new error message at least... Yesterday (during the time I could actually get in) I just kept getting Failed to connect to chat server: Disconnected and that pinwheel dozens of times... And of course a few UI lockups with that black grid and only chat can be pulled up until I kill the game with Alt+F4...

EDIT: I finally got in and went to a dark sector war. It was super laggy and the game DCs me, and logs me out... You'd think DE would have backup servers in place to pick up when their main ones go down, especially with how often they go down...

EDIT2: UI locked up on Finding Squad... Please Wait... pinwheeling... Ordis can still talk though and keeps saying "Operator, the system needs you, will you begin another mission?" F*** off Ordis, I'm trying...

Edited by UndeletEd

Cant log in yet again... Error_Internet_Connection_Reset this time though, which is a new error message at least... Yesterday (during the time I could actually get in) I just kept getting Failed to connect to chat server: Disconnected and that pinwheel dozens of times... And of course a few UI lockups with that black grid and only chat can be pulled up until I kill the game with Alt+F4...

EDIT: I finally got in and went to a dark sector war. It was super laggy and the game DCs me, and logs me out... You'd think DE would have backup servers in place to pick up when their main ones go down, especially with how often they go down...

EDIT2: UI locked up on Finding Squad... Please Wait... pinwheeling... Ordis can still talk though and keeps saying "Operator, the system needs you, will you begin another mission?" F*** off Ordis, I'm trying...

If you would look through the forums a bit you would see what's going on. This isn't a problem that can be fixed by rebooting the servers or using backups. DE is doing everything they can.

"Odris can still talk though"...    - You do know that even if every single thing in warframe will brake Odris will still be functioning (or should i say malfunctioning "Mad Cephalon!!!", plus his "Grineer Noise Radio" sidekick)

...Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest...

So the kubrow map marker is a good start, but I really think the base bleedout time should be bumped up to 10 seconds and a warning saying its health is below 25% or when it goes down.  Given how quickly they can go down even at rank 30 with 1800ish health and 750+ armor in the higher level stuff some warning would be very appreciated.