Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

■Fixed several squad connection issues including getting pulled into the wrong mission and players technically ‘connecting’ but not ever resulting in a session.

YAYYY!

■Fixed an issue with pet loyalty not being regained correctly when Kubrow interactions fail for whatever reason.

(That's why my Kubrow is in Stasis...)

■Fixed an issue with pausing in Solo mode not always functioning as intended.

Does this mean when I come out of a pause I won't be ambushed by every enemy in the mission spawning on me at once???

Edited by magusat999

Fixes are welcomed Dev's...TY, hope the getting booted to the Log On Screen while idling in menu's or ingame is fixed. (booted to Log Scrn 4 times 2 hrs ago consecutively)

Dark Sector Changes - lets see whats up there.. ;)

Edited by Bladereap3r

Additions:

• Kubrows now have their own minimap marker and will appear on the minimap when you bring them along in missions!

I've been waiting for this, just this and only this. Now I can actually find and save my kubrow past the pile of grineer on top of it.

Ah, Kubrow map markers. Excellent. o3o

Oh, and Dark Sectors are shaping up nicely if this is how you're planning on balancing it out. Certainly needs more work, but I'm glad to see some of the major offenders have been given the minor nerf-bat. It was starting to feel a bit like CoD with the across-the-map twoshots from a Dread Mirage. D:

Edited by DiosGX