Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Lotus doesn't shup up about finished quests, every time I login or return from a mission she haves to tell me over and over about stuff I already did.

This bug as been here for a long wile, and I know I'm not the only one, isn't this been looked at?

Edited by 7grims

Please fix the individual key settings! Everytime I set my individual actions on keys, they get reset after a restart... I wrote to your support but no real answer was given... please fix. (and yes I reinstalled like 100 times and killed all data before

Edited by PoscheL

Can you just give up on trying to work with a broken toy and give use the option for Perspective Menus and Flat Menus.  Make the Mods area so all mods are the same size instead of unreadable ones on the left and giant ones on the right?

^This.

Also when in Flat menu mode - their obnoxiuos swaying should be disabled.

Thanks.

Also, can we have an option to shut up Ordis? Pretty please?

Edited by lookinerator

I'm just hoping I can get through an Alert without my system freezing up on exit and having to ctrl, alt, delete and ending warframe to log back in again and again.  

It will be nice to know where my kubrow is hiding in the missions.

How to delete kubrows or what to do with the same type kubrows, i have a bunch of sahasa kubrows. Interface nneed improvement to lesser back and forth moving, reminds me console games, im pressing back and forth so many times to move in right direction, arsenal should be available in one click atleast for start.

Also why i cant upgrade Heavy Caliber mod till rank 10, i have enough cores to do it but its upgrading like rank 9 and 99%, cant move up more, i tested with other mods, there is  a same thing cant max any mod.

Edited by drunkpunk222

First mission attempted after hotfix: I am now stuck on a permanent "Please Wait..." with a little spinny circle.

Still waiting.

EDIT: Decided to restart. Now it won't connect.

Edited by Llyssa