Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks!

But I want my DIAMOND iron skin back, it was much better than golden one.

Maybe I can customise color of my iron skin someday...

Oh no... No... NO!...

Not this again.. WHY?!

This is just like many other games all over again! One majority wants golden and some others want diamond.. Yeah maybe they should make players able to change their Iron Skin color with energy..

Thanks DE

But lets not forget Mirage's Prism.

For skill, Tenno should be able to counter other Tenno abilities to some degree. We should be able to block Ash's Blade Storm.

I really want to shoot down that Prism. It should be possible. 

Same with Null Star.

Radial Disarm should either Disarm Tenno or rob them of Energy pool for a short time, same as Ancient Disrupters.

We need a more recent fix to assure the game will stop logging your character out for no known reason, Ive been kicked whilst changing my color scheme 5 times, and already logged off automatically 4 times Directly after the mission complete screen while the tenno is entering the extraction animation.

THANK you DE!!!  This is awesomeness!!!!

I am wondering what this means however as the bar is off my screen, and I'm not sure what is going on.

JshjaIc.jpg

It looks like they are going to implement something that makes it so--- the longer your kubrow is OUT, then the longer his stasis recovery... but I think it is bugged right now. Maybe this will fix when the servers reset?  I am afraid to put him in stasis though!

THE AWESOMENESS- See Below

I had to log on my PC account just to post this!! Look what else they implemented!  

A completed alt helm before being claimed!!!!

Qf7nKHk.jpg

A Weapon In Progress!!!!  SO AWESOME!

THIS is epic--- sorry-- but this is so cool I LOVE this lol....  small things amuse me.  I love this ship.  I hope THIS is in the PS4 update! :-)

: EDIT : This is the Hek BTWL4qO3KO.jpg

Edited by Quatto87

• Fixed an issue where players would get forced into the Trade Channel when coming back from a mission.

Negative, just happened to me again. I came back from the Everest alert, left the squad and found myself in Trading (instead of Region, Clan or Alliance)

i dont see the problem with this one. if your defending your rail then defend it by not letting the attacker though

Main problem with the current one is: You can only defend if there is a team of attackers playing at the exact same time as you. It's just like Conclaves now. I want to play Dark Sector conflicts, but I don't want to play PvP. At least not in Warframe. If I want to play PvP, I'll go and load another game that is build all around PvP.

/e: But that's something we better discuss in another thread, not this one.

Edited by Bibliothekar

can we please be able to turn off the radio with the grineer it really annoys me but it would be pretty cool if we could set it to play different things because when im not hearing a grineer yell into my headset or a character like lotus or ordis is talking to me, all i hear is the hum of the ship engine and various beeps and boops, long story short it sounds very awkward especially when im going through my stuff if you could do something like this please that would be awesome