Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

• Increased the amount of screen space displayed in the Foundry when using larger Warframes.

Why not just increase the screen space for ALL Warframes? It sounds like it requires more complicated programming, plus it makes Rhino players feel fat :[

Edited by Varlu

Acrid nerfed even more? People managed to stack a big ~10 dps dot with a projectile weapon, when there are weapons with base dps of 50-300? I get it that maybe 5 good shots from max Acrid may deal about 1500+ damage to a frame overall.... But then why can't stuff, like Marelok or Amprex or Synapse or whatever - just oneshot the bugger off? Well, at least it's a local nerf to "pvp", not another global nerf.

The region, clan, alliance, and trade chat tabs are super glicthed. relogged and always get the swirling circle. Cant see anything, just blank. It effects gameplay as well cuz i cant play online or even talk to other tennos. I got a massive wall of texts about errors and then bam. Please fix this DE. Thank you for everything and the fixes. 

• Kubrows now have their own minimap marker and will appear on the minimap when you bring them along in missions!

Great!, now we just need a icon and notification when they are down,.. similar to what we get for a downed teammate..

Edited by D3ST

Well changes to DS is good however now that there are special modifers to the conflict I think it needs to be address somewhere on the UI or a special thread on the forum listing all PvP stats.

Edited by Hueminator

I guess Ash loses the one thing he was good at. :V

he lost nothing , Tenno Frame just got improoved

all in all they shoiuld be half immune of other Tenno skills

Edited by Tsoe