Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Ive come across a issue since the last hotfix where for some reason the interior of my ship is a lot darker. makes for a more dank atmosphere which is kind of depressing and its hard to see the colors on my warframe and kubrow.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players would get forced into the Trade Channel when coming back from a mission.

Sorry this still isn't fixed I still get shunted off to trading after a mission and to be honest trade is just as annoying as region can be.

YES!!!

• Reduced the duration of Valkyr's Hysteria in Dark Sector conflicts.
  • Reduced the duration of Vauban's Vortex in Dark Sector conflicts.

NOOOOOO!!!! D:

• Reduced the damage multipliers across multiple weapons in an effort to provide a more balanced playing field across all weapons. Details of these weapons involved:
    • Boltor damage multiplier reduced from 2.0 to .75
    • Acrid damage multiplier from 1 to .25
  • MAYBE :l
    • Damage multipliers for the Amprex, Brakk, Drakgoon, Karak, Hind, Marelok, Mutalist Quanta, Tysis, AkLato, Burston Prime, Lato, Braton, Tetra, Tigris all normalized (no more arbitrary multipliers).
  • Reduced the amount of damage of Ash's Bladestorm in Dark Sector conflicts.

WOOT!!!

• Fixed an issue where players would get forced into the Trade Channel when coming back from a mission.

If you're wondering about the recent DDoS attacks Devs, region is screaming bloody murder at the clan "ICE" for some reason......... could be worth a look.

I swear to God, I totally did NOT start that :l

I swear to God, I totally did NOT start that :l

Look, we all know it was ICE, none of them have come forward and disproved it, and the DDoS just so happened to coincide with their solar rail conflict with the Space confederation in Sechura. ICE wants to hold Sechura and collect an absurd amount of tax from that node, (21-23k) and whatever other nodes they happen to control or want to control. They'll use the money they make from node taxes to bolster their battle pay during conflicts (one of them is 50k) to make sure they win. Devs, if you do investigate, (I'm sure you are) and find irrefutible evidence that ICE is behind the DDoS attacks, we'd all like to see the clan permabanned and the leaders suspended. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out, everyone was denied service during the attack, just look to see the people who were online during that time, I know you can do that, redtext said so.

Nnnnngh. I was afraid I'd start seeing walls of text about PvP-focused Warframe-specific balances in Hotfixes more and more due to the changes in Dark Sector playstyle, and here we go.

Really wish they'd just offered a more interesting way to make it PvE with non-direct Clan influences over defenses/trap layouts or something.

Whatever you do, you are doing it right.

And the new Dark Sectors are very, very much fun and will be even more after balancing and improving.
All those who do not approve of this - well? Don't play them? You can support your clan in other ways too ... (and it applies only to those who actually have rails or are in alliances who have rails ...)

Whatever you do, you are doing it right.

And the new Dark Sectors are very, very much fun and will be even more after balancing and improving.

All those who do not approve of this - well? Don't play them? You can support your clan in other ways too ... (and it applies only to those who actually have rails or are in alliances who have rails ...)

Some of us would stay away from DS, if only there wasn't a 75% tax levvy on our nodes.

Look, we all know it was ICE, none of them have come forward and disproved it, and the DDoS just so happened to coincide with their solar rail conflict with the Space confederation in Sechura. ICE wants to hold Sechura and collect an absurd amount of tax from that node, (21-23k) and whatever other nodes they happen to control or want to control. They'll use the money they make from node taxes to bolster their battle pay during conflicts (one of them is 50k) to make sure they win. Devs, if you do investigate, (I'm sure you are) and find irrefutible evidence that ICE is behind the DDoS attacks, we'd all like to see the clan permabanned and the leaders suspended. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out, everyone was denied service during the attack, just look to see the people who were online during that time, I know you can do that, redtext said so.

Okay, so we can all point fingers at them. I will savor the moment we watch their ban >:3

Also, the Space 'Feds should get Sechura and Hieracon back. PERMANANTLY.