Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Okay, so we can all point fingers at them. I will savor the moment we watch their ban >:3

Also, the Space 'Feds should get Sechura and Hieracon back. PERMANANTLY.

Could not agree more, under Space Confederation's righteous guardianship, we knew peaceful credit and resource farming, and got to keep everything we earned. We shall see such an era upon us again, but not while ICE is around. The Devs definetly recognize that there is a problem, they were all online when the first DDoS hit, running damage control, I just hope that they're listening to us, and know that we know what the problem is. 

At least we know where our kubrow is now, but we still have to deal with the irritating DNA stabs. All i want other than the marker on the minimap, is a option to delete or trade un-wanted kubs. I've got 3 taking up space that i will never use and while we can let them "die" i'd much rather give it to someone who doesn't have one. At least the platinum i spent wouldn't go to waste, since i'm not spending 100k to make stabs.

Thank you for the fixes, much needed.

Still can we get at least a message regarding the lost colors? Are you workign to retrieve them? Is noone caring abotu it? Just tell us what you think about the color complaints DE. I know that talking is silver and silence is golden but sometimes as a developer talking is better than not letting the ecommunity know.

The kubrow marker was a good start but we really need something to let us know when they go down, the marker just doesn't cut it since the maps already hard enough to see the icons on 1920x1080 or more res. (Yes my UI scale is maxed)

Edited by ImortalTJones

I still got an issue with my kubrow, well its only visual but still it gets annoying: I haven't been able to take him on a mission and look at him without having that blue shade thingy cover him up over and over again, and it happens literally every second.

Additions:

• Kubrows now have their own minimap marker and will appear on the minimap when you bring them along in missions!

Do we have an option to release unwanted Kubrows yet? Really been waiting for that one. 

I haven't read many posts about the Kubrow but i'm aware they are piling up now regarding deleting or releasing them.. could we not just expand on our dojo by adding a Kubrow habitat similar to the large gardens that were introduced and within these habitats can be dens similar to what is on earth. Players would simply then release their unwanted Kubrows into these habitats and then every time a player enters these habitats, random Kubrows can be seen in them and seen entering or leaving their dens etc ?

I just think it would be a nice way to keep them but not necessarily use them again in missions once released into a habitat but they would be there in the dojo for those sentimental Tenno who wish to visit them :)

Still seeing long loading screens.  My loading bar advances as quickly as ever, but there's always one or two whose bars take considerably longer to fill.  I have my ping limit set to 125 (or 100?, either one).  That doesn't seem to stop me from joining really laggy hosts, of course.

Can the next hotfix please change the Dark Sector conflicts back to their old style so we can actually control who wins?  KTHXBYE

NO. This game is in beta, how else do you expect them to make anything better if all you do is cry and want them to take out new features? Sit down, be quiet and take it like a man.

Okay, so we can all point fingers at them. I will savor the moment we watch their ban >:3

Also, the Space 'Feds should get Sechura and Hieracon back. PERMANANTLY.

Except that ICE was also affected by the DDoS. Proof? I'm part of ICE, a mid ranking member, however, we did not execute any network interference with the servers. I can tell this, we were playing on Sechura fair  and square with many groups. What you want to believe is u to you though.