Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Dark Sector Changes:

• Reduced the damage multipliers across multiple weapons in an effort to provide a more balanced playing field across all weapons. Details of these weapons involved:
    • Boltor damage multiplier reduced from 2.0 to .75
    • Acrid damage multiplier from 1 to .25
    • Damage multipliers for the Amprex, Brakk, Drakgoon, Karak, Hind, Marelok, Mutalist Quanta, Tysis, AkLato, Burston Prime, Lato, Braton, Tetra, Tigris all normalized (no more arbitrary multipliers).

Does this mean the listed weapons now suck, in general?

Edited by Videntis

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players would get forced into the Trade Channel when coming back from a mission.

Oh thank goo- *comes back from mission and is STILL forced into trade chat* hmmm you know I don't think that it's entirely fixed yet. If you didnt get the joke let me lay it out on the table. It is still putting me in trade chat after missions. :/

Edit: but you know, you guys still did great with the other fixes, keep it up :D

Edit2: it seems to only sometimes put me in trade chat so i guess you did fix the bug a little, Im guessing it's because i didnt have a selected chat channel when i first went into a mission. ill keep an eye on it.

Edit3: Yeah it appears to keep happening, putting me in trade chat. it's like putting me in trade most of the time and only once did i stay in the channel i had perviously choosen. 

Edited by BattleMage777

Umm ya not sure how to start a thread or topic so putting the issue here and hope someone gives k me an answer. So I am on vacation and started the incubation for my kubrow 4 days ago, haven't been on or anything since so was wondering ( since I wont be on for another 7 days) is my kubrow going to be dead or just run away? I didn't even have time to get the collar, and I've been reading up more and noticed that my kubrow will lose max hp per login cycle... does that mean my kubrow will have like five hp by the time I'm on again? Main reason for this is that I didn't even know about the stasis untill today. And to top it off I bet his loyalty will be so negative that he will instead try to kill me rather than help me.

Edited by Urgalmaster

What about Kubrows features, any information for us?

We need a 'let it go' button because i don't want to own 3 same breed for no reason. And what status is on the color scrambler now?

Please keep us informed, thanks DE.

[ Wall Run Boost ]

After testing the new patch, I can see you reintroduced the horizontal boost (which is REALLY great, thanks!), though the vertical boost is still non-existent.
Prior to Update 14, depending on the angle you approached a wall to use the wall run boost, you could adjust high vertical boost:
If you had a sharp angle (approximately 10°) to the wall, you'd get minimum height, if your angle was about 60°, you'd get the maximum height.
We'd LOVE to see this back in the game, since it was one of the most important features that involved player skill to pull off properly.

Kubrows now have their own minimap marker and will appear on the minimap when you bring them along in missions!

Fixed an issue with Bleeding Out indicators not appearing above the heads of downed teammates in Dark Sector conflicts.

So both are present to Kubrows now too? Not just for players in DS hopefully? Cool, maybe I will be able to react next time my dog commits suicide in one of the doortraps...

Acrid damage multiplier from 1 to .25

Er, I'm not sure but does this mean the enemies' Acrid only, right?

Acrid was pretty weak for some time now so if that were to affect ours too... well, I'm glad I don't really care about/like dark sectors so it doesn't really affect me. But still, if acrid, it might be notable that weapon balancing is still doesn't seem to be commencing. So weak...

Fixed an issue with matchmaking not working correctly on Phobos.

Noticed that if someone enters my Lobby, the matchmaking option disappears. Is that an intended fail or just a bug?

EDIT: Also any news on when we can get an Earth boss so beginners can start farming Neurodes too (as overall farming resources is most effective through bosses - time and annoyance wise)? I mean it's no problem farming it on Eris all that much but for someone without the right mods, it's impossible.

Edited by K_Shiro

• Reduced the amount of damage of Ash's Bladestorm in Dark Sector conflicts.

You guys know that Ash will jump, with that "lowered" damage, until the target dies!?

In PvP, Blade Storm must be limited to only 1 jump per target for one ability activation, along that lowered damage so it's not an insta kill ability.

Even this is not a good change .... but it's better than the one where targets die instantly.

Ash's Blade Storm must deal heavy damage but also must be avoidable. 

Let's say that, For PvP, Blade Storm teleports Ash and his clones behind the targets then, after 0.3 ~ 0.5 seconds, will do a frontal attack. So, if you stay there you will be killed instantly, but if you react fast enough you will avoind the damage.

Edited by nekrojiji

Hello guys.. some bugs...

a) During Infestation defence alert in grinner galleon ( Small grinner galleon Defence mission map)

The "Frozen Tenno" defence objective is bugged. It will spawn downstairs (first floor, inside the  once hidden room).

Activating the "Elevator" will make a clone of the frozen tenno object. The active one (target with hp) will stay in the bottom area, floating. The new copy will go upwards with the elevator and have no hp but will have collisions. The map also was bugged.. causing enemies to spawn outside map.

This is the map, example using the old wiki entry: http://i.imgur.com/n8zlGAF.jpg as I had no time to screenshot.

this url shows the bug very clearly: http://i.imgur.com/CMxr4f5.jpg  (but in this case, 2 different defence objectives.)  Bug reported her: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/267506-artifact-defense-bug-on-grineer-galleon-defense-alerts/

b) since .8   Loading screens shows incorrectly 3 cephalons ships when theres 1 or 2 people.. show 4 ships when theres 3 people.. and show 4 ships when 4 players are playing.

c) Since .10  Loading screen freezes randomly during the cephalon loading screen... it reads the hard disk to max and then resumes.. it did not happen before(the freezing). (using SSD disk)

d) on double monitor systems with AMD graphic cards, if you alt tab (minimize warframe).. Warframe will restore itself correctly, but when loading a new map (game, dojo..etc.) will Freeze at 100% loading.. You will hear the sound, the attacks, the player dying or moving, your teammates activating powers..etc.. but you will still be stuck in the loading screen. this as been happening since Rhino Prime patch. On update .14 it also might fail to "display" the "approaching cephalons" post-loading animation and then the screen will freeze despite the game working in the background.

e) Since .10  Alert missions tend to sometimes disappear  after failing to complete them.. even when they had clearly enough time left.

f) Most menus inside of the Cephalon ship (specially the armory ones and mod ones) tend to freeze, you can move your character but the menu and GUI will not respond.. its like something is locking them server side.

It can take up to 2 minutes to get unlocked.. during this moment, you cant even click on  "EXIT". You can chat too, but you cant do anything else but to use CTRL+ F4

Edited by Cesarin