Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.11

[DE]Rebecca

Please fix the alert missions, i was playinga  round on venus and saw an alert mission notice on the side witha  reward for he darksword blueprint, when the mission ended i went to navigation and there were no alert missions, please fix this due to the fact that this means you have teh chance to miss items

I wish you guys stopped wasting your friggin time trying to balance the Dark Sectors and made them a friggin PvE again. THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK IN PVP. No matter what you do. This game is stat-based, not skill-based, come on. You had a great idea to have those tower defence elements with defender tacticians being able to put defences on the map. Use that system and expand it, don't waste time on the damn PvP.

And remove Kubrow maintenance so I have some reason to take it out of stasis please.

Thanks for the fixes!

Edited by Megakoresh

[ Wall Run Boost ]

After testing the new patch, I can see you reintroduced the horizontal boost (which is REALLY great, thanks!), though the vertical boost is still non-existent.

Prior to Update 14, depending on the angle you approached a wall to use the wall run boost, you could adjust high vertical boost:

If you had a sharp angle (approximately 10°) to the wall, you'd get minimum height, if your angle was about 60°, you'd get the maximum height.

We'd LOVE to see this back in the game, since it was one of the most important features that involved player skill to pull off properly.

Sometimes I think they think parkour interferes with their favorite mechanic, the copter, and thus should be nerfed.. *shakes head in disbelief*

its just getting worse for me with every patch... i tried starting 1 alert mission 3 times in a row.

stuck on please wait screen, stuck on loading screen, and finally: session is no more available, after finished loading. after that the alert was finally gone... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

yeah, k... im putting it back   ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Edited by sp33chle55

I wish you guys stopped wasting your friggin time trying to balance the Dark Sectors and made them a friggin PvE again. THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK IN PVP. No matter what you do. This game is stat-based, not skill-based, come on. You had a great idea to have those tower defence elements with defender tacticians being able to put defences on the map. Use that system and expand it, don't waste time on the damn PvP.

And remove Kubrow maintenance so I have some reason to take it out of stasis please.

Thanks for the fixes!

I dunno, I find it okay, because some people have unique builds that may surprise each other.. I dunno why the PvP now is being hated on but I tried it and I love it xD

I wish you guys stopped wasting your friggin time trying to balance the Dark Sectors and made them a friggin PvE again. I THINK ( not sure tho ) THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK IN PVP. No matter what i do. This game is stat-based, not skill-based ( that i lack ) , come on. You had a great idea to have those tower defence elements with defender tacticians being able to put defences on the map. Use that system and expand it, don't waste time on the damn PvP. ( because i don't like it )

Thanks for the fixes!

Corrected some stuff for you.

And speak for yourself i quite enjoy the DS pvp, sure it needs some balancing but it's very fun, and of course it's skill based lol try playing against another player and then vs AI there's a BIG difference in skills, AI stand still and die like nothing, you have to think a little before going ham on pvp..

Can the next hotfix please change the Dark Sector conflicts back to their old style so we can actually control who wins?  KTHXBYE

No.

And I don't understand why did you guys (not all) don't like the PVP ?

Come on , Warfarme need PVP aswell and I got to mention PVE is boring instead PVP.

Why you guys don't like to have some skill ? I hate to kill mobs and mobs all day instead to battle real players who have their own tactics and skill, if you aren't good at PVP then don't mean DE must forget the PVP.

As I said Warframe need a PVP and this new DarkSector Feature PVP is very good instead to kill specters.

Edited by AlexCrytek

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players would get forced into the Trade Channel when coming back from a mission.

This is still happening.

thx DE please fix nyx's mind control soon™

Absorb is also broken. 

So is sonar and vortex for banshee and vauban.  These are the ones I know of at least.  U14 seems to have broken quite a few warframe abilities.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

No.

And I don't understand why did you guys (not all) don't like the PVP ?

Come on , Warfarme need PVP aswell and I got to mention PVE is boring instead PVP.

Why you guys don't like to have some skill ? I hate to kill mobs and mobs all day instead to battle real players who have their own tactics and skill, if you aren't good at PVP then don't mean DE must forget the PVP.

As I said Warframe need a PVP and this new DarkSector Feature PVP is very good instead to kill specters.

Because as of right now it sucks, it is horribly unbalanced and there are major issues like spawn camping.  The current mode should be kept but changed to PvE, or the option to play PvE rather than PvP.  PvP should be isolated to the Dojo and conclaves. 

-not everyone likes pvp.

-this is at its core a pve game, and pvp was kind of forced on us with the new dark sectors.  Until U14 dark sectors was PvE and should have been left that way.  Or at least been given the option to stay that way with being able to choose to participate in a PvE or PvP battle when the node is contested. 

I could see myself enjoying the new PvP mode, but not with how it is currently functioning.  

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

some times i join a ds to defend and we are like 8 people attacking
and also im inside a lobby and other people vote rofl

edit:also when i join with a friend for a defence at ds  things go crazy (when i join solo and says has no attackers)

Edited by Gio21

I found a terrible bug, when in the dark sectors I was playing as Mirage with the Penta, when I used mirror and my stuff leveled up I could shoot 100+ grenades causing a terrible frame skip 

It's not a dark sector bug .... each mirage mirror shoots 4~8 grenades in pve too.

Donnoe if this is reported BUT, when i cast mirage 1st ability it stays in the map for my team mates and when i recast it does the same, until having 40 mirage in the map, it happened in a defense mission Void II

Additions:

• Kubrows now have their own minimap marker and will appear on the minimap when you bring them along in missions!

It will be nice to add in bleedout icon for kubrow. And notify us.

Edit: I'd seen the new icon, imo use other color.

Edited by jadensoloman