Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative Idea Gaining Kubrou (Less Bloody And More Logically Possible)

eprstt

hello

how're U today? fine? are U all got Ur kubrow already? nope? good. i got my kubrow already. and i not finally enjoy. i feeling something wrong and will try to explain that. 

we all tenno login in and actions for keeping balance in Sol system. i got a question. why we have to genocide kubrow on earth for got nice puppy for Uself? we have to rip all kubrow which can find for nice mods. and next (or near) step - we have to destroy poison injectors for keep nature from greenirs. sometimes that happens at once. funny, isnt it?

is any another way? may be egg can be removed from nests drop list? may be it can be added to "diversion" prizes? and may be kubrows mods can be added to any spy/capture/diversions missions on earth?

any opinions?

p.s. sorry for my english

I feel like there should be a node on Earth that you go to to get your puppy egg and you have to get the egg to complete the mission.  Instead of killing the feral Kubrows, you would have to use stealth to secure the egg, and if a Kubrow spots you it will howl and another Kubrow will hide the egg, causing you to fail.  Some twist would have to be added for Ash and Loki so they don't get a free egg whenever they want, but it's a much less morbid (and grindy) mission type than what we have currently, imo.

hello

how're U today? fine? are U all got Ur kubrow already? nope? good. i got my kubrow already. and i not finally enjoy. i feeling something wrong and will try to explain that. 

we all tenno login in and actions for keeping balance in Sol system. i got a question. why we have to genocide kubrow on earth for got nice puppy for Uself? we have to rip all kubrow which can find for nice mods. and next (or near) step - we have to destroy poison injectors for keep nature from greenirs. sometimes that happens at once. funny, isnt it?

is any another way? may be egg can be removed from nests drop list? may be it can be added to "diversion" prizes? and may be kubrows mods can be added to any spy/capture/diversions missions on earth?

any opinions?

I Totally agree. Feral Kubrows are in their natural state, just hanging around their dens scavenging for things they find, attacking only trespassers, then Tenno go to Earth and massacre them for loot as if they were infested. That is not balance, and it just doesn't feel right. That's what Grineer would do.

Earth's Kubrows are basically feral artificially engineered war machines. This doesn't quite sound like a valid part of ecosystem...

if Your Doberman will flee into the forest did his children do not become part of the ecosystem? of course if they survive? kubrow live on the earth for many generations. they are flesh and blood. i see no reason to separate them from nature.

being a pacifist doesn't go well here.silly infact..PART OF THE GAME.

i'm not a "green". and not pacifist. but i cant see logic in destroying injector for ... bla bla bla... and riping all (not greenirs only) lifeforms around at once. that's why i ask another tenno.

Edited by eprstt

Fairly certain Kubrow are a genetically engineered species originally created by the Orokin. They aren't "natural." They happen to live on Earth because, well, who knows. But that's where they ended up living. They are not from the Earth though to my understanding. o3o

hello

any opinions?

I can't even read this, it's hurting my eyes. Can you please put a little effort into making your post readable by a human language user ?

I can't even read this, it's hurting my eyes. Can you please put a little effort into making your post readable by a human language user ?

let me try. eggs and kubrow mods need another form of delivery. the current slaughter method works fine for the other (hostile) factions in game but making me butcher innocent wildlife really doesn't sit well with me and im sure im not the only one.

let me try. eggs and kubrow mods need another form of delivery. the current slaughter method works fine for the other (hostile) factions in game but making me butcher innocent wildlife really doesn't sit well with me and im sure im not the only one.

i'm not a "green". and not pacifist. but i cant see logic in destroying injector for ... bla bla bla... and riping all (not greenirs only) lifeforms around at once. that's why i ask another tenno.

not quite right as You can see. this method is adding two opposite point of interest in some earths missions. not more then that. i ask a bit logic to use ;)