Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Getting A Login Failure?

AVENTUS

"Login failure. Could not connect to server
(ERROR_INTERNET_CANNON_CONNECT)"

Anyone else getting that Error?  I'm obviously connected to the internet right now as I am typing this... but it only started after I logged in and went into my armory... Then the game crashed.  Just wanted to know if it's just me?

i get an end of the mission error "could not join mission no longer exist" and then the game crashes . tried multiple times and every single time at the extraction i get the error and game crashes.... kinda unplayable

Yeah same with me, it is kind of on and off if you know what I mean.  Sometimes I log in fine then at the end of a mission I get an error, warframe crashes, and it frustrates me to the max.  I love this game, been playing it non-stop for about a week now, and when I want to play this starts happening. So let's just hope they are working on it right now.

Yeah same with me, it is kind of on and off if you know what I mean.  Sometimes I log in fine then at the end of a mission I get an error, warframe crashes, and it frustrates me to the max.  I love this game, been playing it non-stop for about a week now, and when I want to play this starts happening. So let's just hope they are working on it right now.

i feel ya bro.