The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf All The Things! (Dark Sector)

Cesvela

Why nerf the only good weapons we had agaist the OP of all OP hell we call spectors? The dam Cosmic Spectors are stacked beyond stacked and now nerfed the multipliers we had against them?

Whats your guys thoughts on this?

What? Provide more info before complaining.

• Reduced the damage multipliers across multiple weapons in an effort to provide a more balanced playing field across all weapons. Details of these weapons involved:
    • Boltor damage multiplier reduced from 2.0 to .75
    • Acrid damage multiplier from 1 to .25
    • Damage multipliers for the Amprex, Brakk, Drakgoon, Karak, Hind, Marelok, Mutalist Quanta, Tysis, AkLato, Burston Prime, Lato, Braton, Tetra, Tigris all normalized (no more arbitrary multipliers).

• Reduced the damage multipliers across multiple weapons in an effort to provide a more balanced playing field across all weapons. Details of these weapons involved:
    • Boltor damage multiplier reduced from 2.0 to .75
    • Acrid damage multiplier from 1 to .25
    • Damage multipliers for the Amprex, Brakk, Drakgoon, Karak, Hind, Marelok, Mutalist Quanta, Tysis, AkLato, Burston Prime, Lato, Braton, Tetra, Tigris all normalized (no more arbitrary multipliers).

Do you know how annoying it is to be successfully running through the match and then all of a sudden A rhino prime comes up with an acrid and instant toxic proc on ya. 

it's not specters that were OP. It was the gun and players who held them.

Guies its not that hard.

Take out powers.

Take out explosives.

No scaling system or make weapons pickup based and everyone starts wit the same weapon or can choose between a shotty/sniper/rifle.

what i have to say to that solves your issue, AHURMMM   Go play COD 

Guies its not that hard.

Take out powers.

Take out explosives.

No scaling system or make weapons pickup based and everyone starts wit the same weapon or can choose between a shotty/sniper/rifle.

I'd be so bored I'd become a plank of wood.

what i have to say to that solves your issue, AHURMMM   Go play COD 

CoD has killstreaks. That alone makes it incredibly unbalanced.

I'd be so bored I'd become a plank of wood.

CoD has killstreaks. That alone makes it incredibly unbalanced.

my point exactly nothing is perfectly balanced. also abilitys is what made warframe in general fun for me

Just turn everyone into unranked Excaliburs with MK-1 Bratons and Skanas and be done with it. Exactly half of the conlcave-playing community loves, and the other half hates, every change they've made from the looks of things. This is what happens when you beg for PvP in a PvE game.

To be fair DE always intended to put PvP into the mix.

It just came way earlier then intended because people whined and whined about it. Which is why we have the clusterfudge of a PvP system thats as unbalanced as it is because it was implemented long before it was ready or intended to be in place.

I don't even really care about PvP and never have but I dabble in it from time to time to see how it goes and for the lulz.

Honestly its getting better now DE is throwing some semblance of balance into it.

Needs a tonne of work but I've actually had fun with DS conflicts at times.

Nope, read the hot fix and I'm aware shuriken got nerfed for DS.

Still have less of a problem with 10 specters then one or two players.

I should take you into one with 3 rhinos and the rest trinitys with pentas and see how long you last without an op frame.

my point exactly nothing is perfectly balanced. also abilitys is what made warframe in general fun for me

It doesn't mean they should leave it like that.

If Conflicts worked like before u14 then you would have a viable reason to complain. But the problem is now we have to face players with their own load outs and it just happened that the acrid was insanely powerful against everything for being a sidearm.

I should take you into one with 3 rhinos and the rest trinitys with pentas and see how long you last without an op frame.

I didn't say specters weren't a threat, I just said I don't find them OP in most instances.

I'd rather face exactly  what you described before as specters then as players.

Specters are easily duped.

Players, not so much.

I didn't say specters weren't a threat, I just said I don't find them OP in most instances.

I'd rather face exactly  what you described before as specters then as players.

Specters are easily duped.

Players, not so much.

4 Valkyrs for revival and backup gets incredibly annoying