Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Transparency Help Please

RElNHART

Question

I have a clan emblem i'd like to submit but i don't have anything other than ms paint.
I was wondering if anyone could help with that.SWORDOFTHESTARSEMBLEM3RDSUBMISSION_zps43

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD [DE] COULD YOU PLEASE EVALUATE THIS AGAIN BEFORE I BLOW ANOTHER 150 PLAT JUST TO BE TOLD NO. THIS IS THE THIRD SUBMISSION  SO I APOLOGISE IF I SOUND A LITTLE FRUSTRATED.

Edited by RElNHART

3 answers to this question

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

This is the only one I can think of off the top of my head for the moment but it'll help you make your background transparent. There's instructions on the site too if you're lost. 

You can also try downloading Paint.NET. It's a simple, free art program that can do the same thing if you read up some tutorials.

However, you seem to have glowing parts on your emblem so I would suggest remaking that into an art program that uses layers like Paint.NET or GIMP. If you try to make that transparent directly as you have it now, the glowing parts are going to look pixelated. Also, the white areas in the middle of your emblem are also going to disappear with the rest of the background. Your emblem would benefit from layers because your background is similar in color to your emblem's middle glowing section. It'll be a lot of work to remake it but it'll save you transparency pain. PNG files with no transparent background do not like to be changed. 

I hope this all makes sense, it's a bit hard to explain.