Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Wow, They Broke Ash In Conflict

Zeitzbach

Blade storm damage is down to 10%.

But before you think I'm complaining..

If you shoot your weapon sometime, you can stop blade storming and enjoy 20 seconds on invulnerability (or less if you spent too long blade storming) before being teleported back to where you casted Blade storm.

Now I can kill the core while also spawn killing!

Edited by Zeitzbach

Ash bladestorm concept is broken to begin with. A damage frame shouldn't deal damage? Then every other frame will have its damage gutted. The 17x hit on him is what makes him broken. The only fix they can really do is to remove the hologram and make the hit count down to 3 or 4, or make it an instakill move and reduce the range of AoE from 20m to 4-5m at most.

10% per hit * 17 = 170% damage = 3400 finisher not counting the bleed anyway. Bring a marelok and while your Ash is doing his animation on a specter or actual player, shoot him to down him and break the game with Invulnerability. Have fun winning every attacking conflict and raise your KDA.

Edited by Haldos
Cleaning.

How can broken frame be broken again? This sounds lika fix to me.

His status went from "broken damage" that if the defending manage to blade storm back even once, they can turn the game (It's possible, I did it before) to "Broken damage with invulnerability on-demand"

Edited by Zeitzbach

Being killed inside the spawn area with a 100% percent damage Bladestorm along with your teammates...

Oh yeah, perfectly "balanced" I might say. Oh wait btw, that's just a one cast of Bladestorm, I can recast more if I need more lulz.

Ash is still a capable Warframe, in my opinion. Since his 200 slash damage (plus Bleeding) can still take on Glass-cannons like Mag, Nova and Mirage out of their misery.

Ash is OP they are saying,also he can tip a battle easy because he can (I seen it) kill rhinos with iron skin on with his blade storm