Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

Indeed.

I haven't been fond of Kubrows ever since the day they first introduced them on the livestreams because I always thought the Sentinels are our pets if we need any. And I never made a secret of my opinion on the Kubrows... But this is just the ugliest oversight of DE during the whole development of Warframe.

When I signed up for Warframe last year I know for sure I didn't sign up for Dog Slaughter Simulator 2014. But this is pretty much the way the whole Kubrow thing turned out to be. Slaughtering feral Kubrows and destroying their dens to steal their eggs and if they are not what you're looking for you let them die on purpose or store their meat as popsicles in the fridge.

I'm sure a few sites could generate a few click bait articles if they read this post "warframe- ultimate dog slaughter simulator 2014?" I can see it now lol. Bet DE would change it with a quickness if they got bad press over these features .

Edited by theclinton

I'm sure a few sites could generator a few click bait articles if they read this post "warframe- ultimate dog slaughter simulator 2014?" I can see it now lol. Bet DE would change it with a quickness if they got bad press over these features .

Now you've gone and done it. I can already see the Kotaku article.

Dear Digital Extremes, the lack of option to get rid of a kubrow is unreasonable.

My Kubrow, Goat, will starve till death, until there is an option to release him to the wild.

I shall not give him DNA stabilizers, his life/death will be on your hands, there is only a few days left.

Save him fast! Stop this animal cruelty.

Day 1:

NIaM33S.jpg

Day 2:

(Since there are female and male kubrows, how about a dojo matting room so they can produce some eggs?)

(A kitchenette for omelets would also be nice)

cng0uGt.jpg

Day 3:
(If 1 den drops 1 egg, how come all 4 players claim to have catched it?)
LU00xa4.jpg

---------------

Humor is important, as much as options.

---------------

"WTF u haves a Flow mod card emblem"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-to-become-300-hotter-mature-content-warning/-----

so your going to be a murderer and kill an innocent just becasue DE hasnt finished the quest to release your kubrow yet? we have stasis for a reason, its your lose, dosnt effect DE at all.  

so your going to be a murderer and kill an innocent just becasue DE hasnt finished the quest to release your kubrow yet? we have stasis for a reason, its your lose, dosnt effect DE at all.

I wasn't aware you spoke for DE, but since you obviously so can you answer a few questions for me?

When is the kubrow scrambler being out back in?

What is their plans for the stasis and DNA system?

When will we have the option to dispose of our kubrows?

Thx

Player- "I'm going to destroy all my hard work that only really affects me if you don't give me what I want!"

DE- "What? ...well okay..."

Please, he probably already sold the prints and now he doesnt care about the thing and it's using it because he doesnt want to spend some of the profit on getting more space.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Please, he probably already sold the prints and now he doesnt care about the thing and it's using it because he doesnt want to spend some of the profit on getting more space.

I actually didn't sold any yet, nor I've seen prices or any stuff related to imprints.

Do they sell well? And for how much ppl sell/buy ?