Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crashing More

DirtyIrishman

*DE waves magic wand of bug fixing* "It's all fixed now!" Seriously, be realistic. I'm sick of seeing people mone and complain about crashing and bugs.

Agreed. So what if the game crashes 10000% more than before?  You should be on your knees begging DE for forgiveness that they might allow you the privilege to keep on crashing playing after such a display!

I kid.  But seriously, what people need to do instead of complaint threads are actual bug reports when it happens.  See the stickies at the top of the PC beta bugs forums (not general discussion -- this thread does not belong here).  Do what those threads say and you go from being a complainer that people troll to an actual force for good that helps DE bring these crashes in check.

Agreed. So what if the game crashes 10000% more than before?  You should be on your knees begging DE for forgiveness that they might allow you the privilege to keep on crashing playing after such a display!

I kid.  But seriously, what people need to do instead of complaint threads are actual bug reports when it happens.  See the stickies at the top of the PC beta bugs forums (not general discussion -- this thread does not belong here).  Do what those threads say and you go from being a complainer that people troll to an actual force for good that helps DE bring these crashes in check.

I send in bug reports every time I get a CTD. In the last hour I've sent them probably around 15-20 just from crashing on Iliad constantly.