Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Abusing Of The Report System?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

The funny thing is that, really, just asking me to remove the waypoint would have saved him from a lot of rage, apparently.

My Kubrow was also level 0 so I thought I really had a reason to try the new system now that finally was introduced, I thought it was the perfect time to test it. So the guy has been unlucky as well, since I would never waypoint a Kubrow after he's leveled enought to have link-shield mod on or the one for bleeding!

Actually I never waypointed them anyway, lol!

You just have to remember with guys like this, YOU did nothing to incite his rage.  Kids like this are on the edge and just looking for an excuse to let out frustrations in life on some unsuspecting guy out in the interwebs. 

You can't blame yourself, it is the other guy.  He likely has problems with other players in almost every match and I'd be willing to bet he doesn't have the first idea on what steps would need to be taken to actually report another player.

Nothing to worry about Op

I very much doubt that he would have actually gone to the trouble of reporting you and even if he did, there is no way you would get in any sort of trouble for waypointing your doge.

In cases with ragers like that just type /i username into chat and enjoy your peace.

Yeah there's nothing you can be reported for. This player on the other hand is definitely acting way out of line. You should send in a Support Ticket to report him to staff, as he's verbally abusing you.

Going to go ahead and lock this since there isn't really much here to discuss.