Feedback From De When Servers Are Down.

DE I know you all have been busting your butts for this U14 update which I thank you for but........

There have been stability issues since then and you have been not forth coming in appeasing us as to any information on the forums to let us know what is going on for hours. We need to know what's going on so people don't keep posting Server Crash issues over and over again. Atleast let us know your aware of the issues instead of us not knowing nothing, please.

We need to know what's going on please.

I for one am tired of playing and get disconnected for an unknown reason and getting an error message that says cannot connect to server, cannot connect to internet.

I understand this game is till in beta but still we need to see something from you when things go wrong instead of us just sitting here not knowing nothing.

Since the instability of the servers I have lost interest in playing and I am sure there are a lot of others who have also. 

They've been under DDoS attack twice. Not their fault.

There's a megathread somewhere in general discussion I think.

Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/277933-29072014-login-issues/

Also check occasionally latest staff replies, you might see someone from DE commenting about something that's relevant to what you might be experiencing (like servers down, cannot log in etc).

Edited by Cerberus_Sokol
There have been stability issues since then and you have been not forth coming in appeasing us as to any information on the forums to let us know what is going on for hours. We need to know what's going on so people don't keep posting Server Crash issues over and over again. Atleast let us know your aware of the issues instead of us not knowing nothing, please.

Do you just not read staff replies or something?

Plot twist: some other game company doesn't agree with F2P and is trying to shut them down.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN

I blame Stellar Stone*. They're just butt hurt over all their absolutely terrible games. 

I mean seriously, watch a Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing video on Youtube.

*Disclaimer: I do not blame Stellar Stone.

I read the forums and keep up with the posts. Today I saw NOTHING on the recent disconnects for hours and I finally gave up looking for responses. There is still nothing listed from DE. I am not a moron and I know how to read. We are kept in the dark far to much. 

There was NOTHING posted from DE today on what was going on until a few hours later after the disconnection issues started. DDOS attacks I am sick of hearing about. They need to secure their servers so this doesn't keep happening. You say it's not their fault but it is their fault. SECURE THE SERVERS!!!

Edited by Panelope

I read the forums and keep up with the posts. Today I saw NOTHING on the recent disconnects for hours and I finally gave up looking for responses. There is still nothing listed from DE. I am not a moron and I know how to read. We are kept in the dark far to much. 

There was NOTHING posted from DE today on what was going on.

Not today, no, probably because they have no additional information. If any changes occur, it's same to assume they'll post a response. 

Also, you may start having trouble connecting to the game, as there is scheduled ISP maintenance at this time.

Do you just not read staff replies or something?

I read the forums and I waited for over 2.5 hours in finding posts and I finally gave up. The only thing I saw was numerous posts from people about servers being down and nothing else, nothing from DE whatsoever.

Edited by Panelope

Did someone tell you this game was free to play? It takes cash in order to make and keep servers going, and though I'm sure they get plenty of revenue from plat purchases, they seem to put most of that funds into coming out with new content. If you rather we have a big update every year instead of every three-four months, then I guess they could secure there servers better.

They've been under DDoS attack twice. Not their fault.

There's a megathread somewhere in general discussion I think.

Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/277933-29072014-login-issues/

Also check occasionally latest staff replies, you might see someone from DE commenting about something that's relevant to what you might be experiencing (like servers down, cannot log in etc).

Little bit off-topic here, but is there an easy way to do that? Read the staff replies, I mean.

I suppose one could go to all their pages and check their recent messages, but that seems time consuming and doesn't sound like what you guys are talking about. Apologies for my ignorance if it is though.