Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Endgame Warframes?

Cyberspace100

if u r looking for damage i suggest 

-Valkyr: very much a strong berserker also my main has amazing damage mitigation meaning u dont have to be in hysteria if u wanna melee until later in survival but also a great rezer. Downside is essentially need a lot of max ranked mods and also some more niche mods as well which can be hard to find.

so steel fiber , vitality, rage, intensify, narrow minded, all should be maxed because they scale very well with her. also blind rage can be considered at either rank 5/8/10 which anything be three separate mods to find ur balance.

-Ash: all his skills are worthwhile but he very much wants a high ranking blind rage, intensify and a fleeting expertise. he focuses on his ult with this build but dont be surprised how useful smokescreen is even with the reduced duration that stun is extremely good.

-saryn: a great dps burst caster with quite a lot of depth only frame i can say u 100% can forma out contagion. She doesnt need corrupted mods really but she is built very weird so i suggest her for now but look at builds for her for sure.

What are the best endgame warframes???

I got volt and rhino but volt dies easily and rhino makes everyong think im a noob ( it is the truth). I got 40platimun and i want to get some mods, streamline, intensify etc. But i dont know what frame i should put them on. So i would like to know the best warframes for endgame, i will then craft the one that sounds the best and use the mods.

So, best warframes for endgame???

Tell me the name and why it is a good frame for endgame?

By endgame i mean  can do a 35min Tier 3 survival no problem and has no trouble on planets like pluto and ceres.

Also, why does eeryone hate oberon. is abilities do considerable damage and stun. Plus renewal replenishes his health.

Get a Loki or a Nyx, these two are great end-game frames that people usually ask for when they want a team.

Also, why does eeryone hate oberon. is abilities do considerable damage and stun. Plus renewal replenishes his health.

They do S#&$ty damage after lv 10 and im not sure what you mean by replenishes, he heals in 10 seconds what a lv 10 grineer is capabe of dealing in one second. He sucks, thats why he is priority in the rework list.

• 4 months later...

Thats one of the great things about Warframe, all the characters are very capable in their own right and I have seen almost every frame go far in t3 or t4 survivals or defenses. it all comes down to play style and modding for strengths of the Frame. The only frame I'd say isn't all that great (and this debatable) is Ember, she tends to have problems. If you like dealing damage, Ash, Nova, Saryn, and Mirage are a few suggestions. If you like controlling a crowd, Loki, Nyx, Vauban and Hydroid are great (though Hydroids grind isn't that friendly, and Vauban can be hard to obtain too, so maybe stick with Nyx or Loki) If you want to support your squad Frost, Rhino, Banshee and Trinity are great choices. Excalibro, Oberon and Volt are great all around frames who can take on multiple roles (dont listen to the nay sayers Oberon is great, one of my favorites) so all in all, just figure out how you like to play and you should be fine

Edited by JayGideon1

To the OP:

Rhino has easily accessible survivability.

As does a Hysteria Valkyr.

Mods can open up better survivability options via CC which can scale better with a more consistent play style.

Volt can block damage with his Shield, while also boosting damage and he keep enemies far away with the CC from Shock.

Rhino basically has a simple mod standardization. (Mainly powers strength and efficiency. Then can be complemented with Range for Stomp CC and/or Duration for Range.)

I play a non-Hysteria Valkyr(yeah I play Valkyr Wrong)...focosing almost solely on Paralysis for a CC Run'n'gun play style. (http://t.co/Q69UqdjBGX) (14.5 meter 20sec stun with 2137 damage (4274 with body-part multiplier) for about 8 energy.)

If you are just starting out and have not delved into the mod-gate for min-maxing, then don't worry if people think you are being noobish with Rhino.

Once you have some mods to try some min-max builds and have grown tired of Rhino-play. You should be able to choose a personal favorite Warframe and make a build with a suitable play-style to take you 40mins into T3 survival or hold your own/not be a liability in a T3/T4 defense or T4 Interception.

Build/playstlye is more important than just the actual Warframe when it comes to "endgame".

More importantly have fun...it is a game.

Lot of Frames (Basically all) have endgame potential.

This is a list I generated to show the potential all the Frames have.

Ash - High Damage, can get you far into endgame.

Banshee - Amplifies Damage a ton with Sonar.

Ember - High DPS with world on fire.

Excalibur - Radial Blind can serve as good panic button.

Frost - Can protect the defense target in a tough time with Snowglobe, also can revive players with ease.

Hydroid - Stuns enemies a lot with his abilities, good for Crowd Control.

Loki - Can amplify damage with melee and stay away from damage with invisibility, also very good utility especially with Radial Disarm.

Mag - Shield Polarize is percentage based, so it scales infinitely in corpus missions. 

Mirage - Amplifies damage and focuses damage away from her with Hall of Mirrors.

Nekros - Can Reroll the dice on RNG with desecrate, good for looting.

Oberon - High Damage on Reckoning, also can heal allies over time with Renewal.

Nova - Very high damage in crowds with Molecular Prime.

Nyx - Extreme crowd control capabilities on missions with chaos. Also damage scales with enemy levels due to the fact that she depends with enemy damage. High level = Faster damage, which can get you to the required damage for lethal blows. 

Rhino - Crowd control capabilities with Rhino Stomp and can absorb damage with Iron skin.

Sayrn - High Damage Output along with high DPS.

Trinity - Game changer when your ally's health goes down. Also is a very good source of energy with Energy Vampire.

Valkyr - Good armor along with extended capabilities with melee weapons.

Vauban - Extremely good Crowd Control capabilities on infested defense. Can make the core unreachable with Vortex and Bastille with infested.

Volt - Very good for Speed running and can give a massive upgrade to continuous fire weapons like the Synapse with electric shield.

Zephyr - High mobility with Tail Wind and good Crowd control capabilities with Tornado. Can also negate damage with

Turbulence.

Edits: Got the BB code wrong.

Other Edit: Forgot Oberon.

if listing rhino i would say the cc of stomp and the buff of roar, iron skin as it is is almost meaningless since they made it ferrite armor, such a ridiculous nerf yet again.

• 1 month later...

I think Ash and Loki Prime are the best end-game Warframe because of their invisibility that also boosts melee damage.

I don't own Loki Prime so I use Ash with energy siphon in T4 survival Void missions. He can solo survive up to 60 minutes and it's getting harder since the enemies are bulky as hell.

I have no idea what frame can do 60+ minutes solo without any problem, since I consider invisibility is the best defense mechanism that can survive you in unlimited time.