The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warrior Arises, Shane Is In The Game!~!

ShaneRichez

Hello laddies! ShaneRichez here and im a newbie :) I have great expectations from this game and im sure that by the trailers ive seen, this game will be bad-a**! And i chose a character called Mag, and i hope i did the right thing, haha. I hope to see you guys in game! AND HI WARFRAME STAFF! :D 

Hello laddies! ShaneRichez here and im a newbie :) I have great expectations from this game and im sure that by the trailers ive seen, this game will be bad-a**! And i chose a character called Mag, and i hope i did the right thing, haha. I hope to see you guys in game! AND HI WARFRAME STAFF! :D 

Hi Shane welcome theres a few of us Noobies around lol,i,m still learning too so your not on your own dude. Enjoy the game ,see you around ):

Hi Shane welcome theres a few of us Noobies around lol,i,m still learning too so your not on your own dude. Enjoy the game ,see you around ):

Hi there,

I'm also getting quite adjusted to the game, but so far it's a pretty sweet game. It's just tough trying to switch between using a blade and a gun sometimes. xD Have fun!

Toodles~

Thanks guy :) I hope that we all adjust lol.