Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting Is Fun... Right?

Max7238

Question

"H > T2D for Fang Handle"

Generally means, "I'm hosting a Tower 2 Defense mission and aiming for the Fang Prime Handle," right?

Yet I get two players to join me who leave when we get to wave 15 for a Paris Prime BP. Of course I try to continue by myself. And of course I fail to make it to wave 20. But I get to keep the key right? *hasn't checked*

Anyone else ever have this issue?

16 answers to this question

i never do this kind of duchebaggery without asking first. Also no, when i host i aim for the easier rewards to avoid this.

If it were an easier reward, I could just do it myself. I can hit wave 10 no problem on any of my Frames. But beyond that I start having issues because I'm not holding laughably OP end-game weapons.

if you ever need an extra hand let me know my stuff might not be op but its getting there. and if you are a stratigest i got three warframes hydroid exclaiber and obroen (just  finished building him).

p.s. i have a shadow clan some what set up if interested.

Edited by Runover25

Get you a clan and some clanmates to make things better. Coordination makes missions easy and it´s very fun to help each other to get our targets in the game.

I'm in a clan with some friends. No one's on, that's all.

there will always be this problem when recruiting random people for missions. If you want to get a party together where everyone is shooting for the same goal then dont post what your running but instead what your running for.

So instead of "hosting t2 defense"

You could say "hosting fang prime handle farm"

It will take longer to get people together but you will have less of a chance of your teammates bailing out on early waves before the item shows.

I'm in a clan with some friends. No one's on, that's all.

Recruit more and get you a bigger clan, then every time you will have someone to play with, it´s all benefits. And the new people you get, hepl them and with time you have more fellows for hard missions.

There are two possible reasons they left other than being douches.

One could have wanted / needed the Paris P BP aswell and went for it

One could have felt that their gear wasnt good enough to go any further in the defense mission.

And in a defense, even when it's just one person that decides to leave, most will decide that its not worth continuing without a full squad.