Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Kubrow Problem

Congr

I have spent countless hours to get a male and a female Sahasa Kubrows imprints. They have nice matched colors and big tall bodys. Everything is good I applied the imprints then I rushed it then boom a very disappointing thing happend a Sunika came out of the egg really a Sunika. I felt like throwing up. I've worked so hard to do this then I get a sunika .Give me a black Sahasa white orange any color Sahasa I don't care about how it looks anymore but not a Sunika. what is this are you trying to mess with my brain. There is no logic in this female and male sahasa genetics produces a Sunika. It's like cow with an ox produces a goat .If I knew I wouldn't have bothered LF imprints I would have just randomized it or just stick with my Carrier sentinel. such waste of time energy and plat. please fix this at least gurantee the same kind .

Few things:
1) It doesn't matter what gender the imprints are.  2 male imprints or 2 female imprints work just the same.
2) The imprints are *only* for looks, not breed.  And even then its a bit of a wash.

So if you want the kubrow to have a higher chance (not gaurenteed) of having certain looks, as in pattern/colors, then use an imprint.
If you're after a certain type of kubrow, such as Sahasa or whatever, its just as likely to show up regardless of whether you use imprints or not.

Edited by Tsukinoki

I used two Sahasas imprints. I spent all my plat to get them. and the type is not guranteed even after using two of same type imprints. so I wasted all my plat and about 7 hours spam in trade chat to get a perfect match of nice colored big tall Sahasa imprints then I don't even get Sahasa .so I'm forced to keep something that I hate.and I have to get another imprints but I can't because I lost all of my plat and even if  buy plat I have to do another 7 hrs of spamming in trade chatto get perfect colors and shape and it might not be a Sahasa too. Do you think I'm happy about this as a customer ? no I feel very sick all that time going from persont to another looking at their Sahasas selecting the best of the best carefully then bang Sunika deal with it.

I thought this problem was taken care of a few hotfixes back. I wish I could remember which one it was but it was the reason I also traded for two Sunika imprints, one male one female, and I ended up getting what I wanted which was a Sunika, the supposed combat Kubrow.

Maybe im just odd but last week i didnt have a ninja dog and this week i do. I didnt use plat i farmed and waited to see how it would turnout. BAM now i have a something i didnt a new badass pet. You are not being forced to use plat that is your choice but why complain about it you made the choice. Would i like a different color or pattern yes but at the same time i have a new tool of destruction. 

well Pen you used two suikas and you got a suinka while I used two sahasas and i got a sunika which is the one that I hate the most so no it's not fixed.

well usno I didn't say that I'm forced to use plat I said I'm forced to keep this Sunika which I don't want at all I already said that my interest in it is 0%. and you are the only player who wants just any kubrow but not us (us refer to all the rest of players except you)  we already choosen a kubrow that we want and we want that specific one nothing else. I'm not interested in any ninjas dog as you named them I only want a Sahasa and as I already told you thousands of times I was stuck there for continus hours to get to get those two perfect Sahasa imprints I even got a male and a female one just in case. and then after all this time that I spent I get a Sunika I don't know if this is a joke or what but if it is meant as a joke you have to know that it's the worst I had in my whole life. I've left the game for so long then I came back for this new update only to see that Sahasa in action not a Sunika or any other Kubrow 'a Sahasa". +I already told you I don't care about the color anymore just a Sahasa will you appreciate all time energy and plat I spent to get a Sahasa. I got face palmed then I felt a pain in my stomach when I saw a Sunika come out of the egg and I still feel the pain in my stomach untill this second. I play to have fun not to have more problems.

Edited by Congr

Ok first of all you said you traded for these imprints. That means unless you went in to a mission and witnessed the kubrow you got the imprints off of use a sahasha skill then the imprints could be any of the 4 kubrow types. Untill they add in some way to know what type of kubrow is on the imprint, you have to take chances and hope you are buying what you want.

You are acting like a child saying you have this pain in your gutt when it's entirely your fault, Everyone knows there's nothing 100% guaranteed about breeding right now. It's been obvious since kubrows came out that nothing was guaranteed when attempting to breed. So when you said "we want that specific kubrow and nothing else" your on your own on that one because almost everyone except you apparently has realized how difficult it is to breed a kubrow with the exact design they have in mind.

And not to many people only want 1 type of kubrow, they were designed so each one would be good at a specific role or mission, for example I just finished breeding a sunika to do boss and capture missions with and I'm currently attempting to breed a Raksa for defence missions. And honestly I don't know why your so broken up about getting a sunika instead of a sahasa, all a sahasa does is dig. Probably the most unremarkable of all 4 kubrows at the moment unless it can dig up oxygen in survivals fairly often.

So in the end either use a sentinel or try again.

Personally I'd rather watch a sunika pin down lech krill then watch a sahasa dig a hole...

and no I'm not acting like a child I putted too much offert in it and I didn't get it, what would you expect would happen to me ?. and it wasn't acting in the first place it was a natural human response .I felt it I didn't cause it.

No I'm not on my own because you sir didn't understand that I meant the type by saying 'we want that specific Kubrow'

you said that you don't like Sahasa I understand that . People have different interests. I like Sahasa you like Sunika another guy like Raska.

My fault you say no it's your fault for allowing the blind trade of imprints.

Edited by Congr