Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Conditions.

LadyScootaloo

Exclusive gear - Events need a reward, they need to offer SOMETHING.  Now, the mods?  Those are a little messed up because the mods are really good(And I've seen lots of builds where they're "requires") and I feel they need to hurry up and put out the other two sets.  The weapons and the syandanas are fine, however.

PVE - Ancients need to lose their grappling hook(1.It's not fun or challenging, it's annoying.  and 2.It doesn't seem to fit the lore very well because it seems to literally just be the Scorpion's hook) and Parasitic Eximus need a rework to not drain your energy instantly(Someone suggested just locking your abilities until they die?  That sounds good).  Besides that, everything seems fine.

PvP - I find it really fun and I'm disappointed so many people are crying for nerfs of this and that.  Yes, some things should be nerfed(Like Trinity healing the core), but I feel PvP should not exactly be "balanced".  I mean, we're Tenno for crying out loud.  We're SPACE NINJAS!  Maybe the PVP could have a better matchmaking system?

Time-Wall - What, y'mean like for helmets and crap?  They gotta make money somehow..  I'd rather that than what we've had with Kubrow breeds.

Trading System - Maybe increase the number of trades, I want to help out my friends by giving them essential mods, but they're so low ranked and there are only three trade slots, so it's kinda difficult!

Dark Sector - The Dark Sector is fine but I do wonder how they could make it a bit more interesting.  Actually, don't, it's one of the few good places for leveling and they need to keep it that way.

Gameplay - Stealth needs to be more rewarding.

Edited by UFOLoche