Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

I just found out a quick way of using your combos... By reassigning the secondary key commands:

crouch=middle mouse button

jump=mouse wheel up (got the idea from cs)

melee=mouse wheel down

It speeds up the combos tenfold. While sprinting press middle click and scorll down or up for stylish effect ;)

I just found out a quick way of using your combos... By reassigning the secondary key commands:

crouch=middle mouse button

jump=mouse wheel up (got the idea from cs)

melee=mouse wheel down

It speeds up the combos tenfold. While sprinting press middle click and scorll down or up for stylish effect ;)

I'm still wondering... pressing Shift and Ctrl right after each other is a pain I never thought I could feel in a game oO

https://forums.warfr...ner/#entry38420

Edited by Malkav

just gonna add a few things i found in the game im sure its developed that way.

Firstly, if u time the charged attacks for lets say skana, u can cancel d animation n keep doing charged attacks, instead of holding the melee button for charge, the moment u think it charged enough, release the melee button n hold it again, that way the second hold input will count exactly after the first charge making for very fast charge attack spamming.

Secondly, not sure if intended...but the jump melee( aka death from above stab) move's animation on landing is really slow. However if u spam shift when doing the jump melee u can not only "cancel" it u can also quicken the landing animation. Do give this a try and let me know k?

Hope that helped

Thank you for the Backflip, I had no idea we had such an action. Also:

Hold RMB>Hold S>Shift+Jump = Backflip Jump

helps getting over obstacles behind you when you're trying to get away from infested zergs. regular backflip tends to gets stuck at containers and such.

tried it. anything im doing wrong? it js cancels the ADS and does a regular jump back @@

Hold RMB and S at the same time and then press Shift+Jump at the same time, not like right after each other. Works for me most of the time but it's kind of dodgy lol, sometimes it just does a regular jump back and rolls forward for some reason.

yea i think it needs strict timing n i mess up the shift+jump thing...imma try it again nx time...lol