Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Hi ya,

due to a lack of a guide/ tipp&tricks section in the forum, i would like to share my findings on combos. Feel free to add any new stuff below, ill update the post then.

Controls:

Jump= Spacebar

Melee= E

Crouch= Ctrl

Sprint=Shift

Move=WSAD

+ = "and" (push 2 or more buttons together)

> = followed by ... (sequential activation)

# = connection point (Combo your Combos!)

Combos:

Jump>Melee= Devastating downward Strike

Slide Combos

Sprint>Crouch= Slide

Slide>Jump= Forward Flip (in direction of slide)

Slide>Melee= Dash 360° Hit with swords and Bo staff, Furax will do a uppercut

Slide>Jump>Melee= Forward Flip to Downward Strike (doesnt cause more damage, but looks so cool and has a slightly higher range than the normal jump; hard to aim at first)

Sprint>Jump>Crouch=Slide Landing# (combine to your likes)

#Slide Landing>Melee= Dash 360° or uppercut

#Slide Landing>Jump(>melee)= Forward Flip (to Downward Strike) [jeez what a range!!11]

#Slide Landing>Jump>RMB= Extended Forward Flip

Sprint>Slide>Jump>RMB=Fast Forward (the RMB interferes with the landing animation, you are keeping your Speed)

Other Combos

Hold RMB>Shift>S = Backflip

WSAD+Jump>RMB = Aiming jump, like in Matrix or Max Payne (Get your Akimbo Pistols ;D)

Usefull information:

You can slide down ramps for extended slide range

Comboing stuff for a purpose:

Probably most basic, but in order to keep it complete ill add it anyways.

If you hit an enemy with a melee strike, hell be "stunned". Its "" because hes just tumbling backwards for a brief moment. The time is usually enuff to get a charged strike in. In context this would look like this: Derp is crouch-jump-sliding from cover to cover, slide-360dashing to the first enemy behind his box, finishing him off with a charget melee strike and returning to cover, sliding to the next enemy 360-charged and so forth.

Something you can do as well is shoot a target once or twice to interrupt their attack, sprint>slide>melee to get close and interrupt him a gain and then finish him off with a charged melee or the jump>melee. This deals tons of damage and conserves ammo for bossfights for example.

Shotgun: open with a dash combo and fire the shotgun or bronco from up close

At the moment the enemies will shot and hit you as if youre moving normally, so theres no noticable added dodge chance by doing these moves. Hovever, you can reduce the time of exposure by doing the combos at the appropriate times, jumping from cover to cover and approaching the enemies from behind will keep you out of the line of fire.

Ill created a post in the Gameplay section to work on some suggestions.

See you in space, cowboy!

Thanks to Volume and and Cleff for Backflip, respective Slide landing, Valmar extended Forward Flip.

Basicly I discovered the rest of the stuff with a friend on our own, you may have discovered it earlier, i didnt check that XD. Im just writing it together now.

edit: Furax uppercut for the slide attack, note on dodging

Im working on some illustrations right now.

Keep going, this cant be everything!

i a injoying the combo's whis there ware more usefull :)

wut? how? lol. kinda hard to js experiment out of a whim n hope to get it right

Shift (right after the end of rolling motion)> Shift + Space

Now you hit the ceiling!

The difficulty is too high that I doubt this maybe a bug.

Edited by Disthe

You could not move around before(I think), why now? I mean, what purpose, apart from catching ledges, and rolling the way you want, could it serve?

u know how games like cod has the stupid 720 degrees snipe? Now u can do it in warframe!! Flip from the bridge maps and snipe a mob headshot!! i did it once by luck when i was snipe derping...hahaha...too bad theres no replay func for nice kills or something

You could not move around before(I think), why now? I mean, what purpose, apart from catching ledges, and rolling the way you want, could it serve?

Why are your undies in such a twist over it? This is a ridiculous question.

Look at any of these combos people have discovered, what gameplay advantage do most of them serve at this point? You could play just fine without ever using them. It's for fun.

Maybe we've been able to do it before and you didn't realize. Relax.

Hey there, me and a friend realized that when you use Slide Landing (Run > Jump > Crouch), colliding with enemies will apply a small ammount of damage and knock them down!

So basically, it not only looks like a flying kick, it IS a Flying Kick! :D

This worked with all human enemies I encountered so far, Grineer and Corpus.

I haven't tried this on Infested yet.

However, knocking down won't work on Moas and Shockwave Moas.

So:

Run > Jump > (Mid-Air) Crouch = Flying Kick

Edited by Sherbniz

Try using them you'll figure it out, eventually.

Implying I do not use it. How did I know you could catch ledges with it, if I have not used it?

Why are your undies in such a twist over it? This is a ridiculous question.

Look at any of these combos people have discovered, what gameplay advantage do most of them serve at this point? You could play just fine without ever using them. It's for fun.

Maybe we've been able to do it before and you didn't realize. Relax.

If it was patched in, it was without a purpose, that is what I mean.

I don't see why it matters so much and what is so blasphemous about it.

Are you religious?>.> If one does not question things, one gets no answers.

I can admit that it seems like something small, but I would really like to know.

Implying I do not use it. How did I know you could catch ledges with it, if I have not used it?

I'm just saying that playing around with skills will give you more insight to what purpose they have, other than the "looking cool" factor.