Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Moves looks good but i m not going to use most of them, i hate console games coz of these moves and gameplay like whole game u jump all the time and need to do "cool" moves to progress and cant without, when its become difficult and gives advantage for addicts then lots of pppl will skip this game , im for sure.

Moves looks good but i m not going to use most of them, i hate console games coz of these moves and gameplay like whole game u jump all the time and need to do "cool" moves to progress and cant without, when its become difficult and gives advantage for addicts then lots of pppl will skip this game , im for sure.

Absolutely none of these "moves" are needed to progress in the game. Now granted, moves like the Wallrun and such may be incorporated for newer zones (I'd like that infact), the crazy mixture of button presses and actions are simply things us players found that bring the original experience up a point or two. Don't worry - none of this except for the base actions fully incorporated will be needed.

Yeah, airslide animation reworked or something.

Just sprint and jump, when in the air press crouch, everything you hit will get knocked over or get staggered.

You can do that from a horizontal wallwalk as well xD just managed to kick an osprey, wish they would fall down...

would be cool if someone made a video showing how to do and how it looks,

I gott a question, I already did 3 times, but not sure how or what was it , I teleported next to the enemy ...I aimed ,dashed and pressed E or something and my character made a really cool pose them warped to the enemy I was aiming...

@RenamonLover: Unless you play Loki it was most likely a Grineer Commander switch teleporting you. There's nothing you can do to control it. If you do play as Loki, switch teleport is one of the powers you can learn.

thanks! I was thinking it was a hidden skill because of the animation...

hai! well sort of.

that would need more details on wallwalking, damage calculation, tactics and frame/ power analysis, not that im not up to that task, but right now the ninja 101 is scattered throughout a bunch of different threads and other websites and wikis. As apprentice ninjas you are supposed to go out there and capture all those threads by yourself!

plus, would a ninja "101" thread be called "ninja 101"?

*smokebomb*

First of all - good job, realy useful guide.

Also I don't belive it's something new but death from above special effects:

GRAM - knocks nearby enemies on the ground (even works on some bosses)

DUAL HEAT SWORDS - sets nearby enemies on fire (works great on infestated - just get on some crate and spam it while those ugly bastards wander where did you go)

Edited by xGryphus