Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Fusion Cores Needed To Max Mods

kirean3464

As someone who's maxed his serration and is within striking distance of mastering Hornet Strike?

Completely in agreement.

This should have been fixed ages ago, and I will hear no argument. Many have argued it's something to aspire to, but that's a load of old bollocks when you consider that these mods are essentially necessary to get the best performance out of test weapons. It doesn't take anywhere near that long to max out Pressure Point or Point Blank. One of the reasons shotguns persist despite fairly dubious quality is because Point Blank is ridiculously easy to max out compared to its counterparts in Pistols/Rifles.

On a side note, whoever decided that Sentinel Mods were supposed to be completely hedged off from their attached Warframe's weapon mods needs a punch in the balls. Maxing one Serration, Shred, and Split Chamber? That's tough, but doable. Mandating a player does it twice, just to max their Sentinel's performance? Now you're just being obtuse.

That's the thing. When T4 was first out, many players bombarded the forums that the mission was broken because it gave too many fusion cores and that they had no use for such and such ... others bragged and complained about DE didn't know what they were doing...etc, etc... and then also players complained, even recently, that they had all r10 mods maxed and nothing else to do and that the game was no challenge anymore, once you put in those serration, hornet strike and other r10 mods etc etc....

well this is the nature of the game, really people did complain there were two many cores in t4's and loads said omg mines maxed if put in that much effort everyone else has to and naturally the vocal minority won, but it's not totally about that de could have said ok there is only going to be one fusion core type in t4's and that''s r10 or whatever the best one is, and dispersed the rest  among the various towers and missions based on difficulty or whatever. but as usual its a case of "we hear your crys of pain about fusion cores in t4 match's so now were going to swap them out for stuff you can get in a t1 tower enjoy" again drop tables are a horse that's beaten to death at this point but hell id settle for even a little order at this point get high end weapons like the boltor into t4 missons and the lower end weapons into the lower towers or whatever. i get the point rng makes our game go longer people have to farm for things there for play longer but there is meaningful rng as in "must go for that last latron prime part" and now im going to go farm cores to max out serration despite it taking five minites to do my pressure point. i dont mind rng but i like it to be meaningful

well at least if you were getting cores, instead of useless mods you would feel like you were at least earning something for all those hours your putting in farming that "new weapon stance" so i don't know prehaps someone will see this and something will be done if enough agree i mean hell it works of nerfs right?

ive put in over 1500 hours into this game and i have yet to max all the different 10 rank mods that exist...is that a problem? not really. many of those mods i can live without being max (blind rage, magnum force, equilibrium and whatever else)

but with that being said, i still work towards having each of them maxed someday. i just see it as a goal to achieve but at the same time i can see how those who dont have that much play time would hate how long it takes.

if i recall correctly i have made the following:

5 max rank serrations (3 i sold)

3 max hornet strikes (2 i sold)

1 max heavy caliber

1 max narrow minded

2 max redirection (one was sentinel)

2 max vitality (one was sentinel)

1 max steel fiber

there may be more than i listed but the point is that with time you can finish them (doing a lot of survivals exping frames and weapons will earn you numerous cores) and there are mnay ways to earn credits (sell the 1000 tailwinds you may have ect and do missions worth a lot of credits)

ive put in over 1500 hours into this game and i have yet to max all the different 10 rank mods that exist...is that a problem? not really. many of those mods i can live without being max (blind rage, magnum force, equilibrium and whatever else)

but with that being said, i still work towards having each of them maxed someday. i just see it as a goal to achieve but at the same time i can see how those who dont have that much play time would hate how long it takes.

if i recall correctly i have made the following:

5 max rank serrations (3 i sold)

3 max hornet strikes (2 i sold)

1 max heavy caliber

1 max narrow minded

2 max redirection (one was sentinel)

2 max vitality (one was sentinel)

1 max steel fiber

there may be more than i listed but the point is that with time you can finish them (doing a lot of survivals exping frames and weapons will earn you numerous cores) and there are mnay ways to earn credits (sell the 1000 tailwinds you may have ect and do missions worth a lot of credits)

ok well the point of this post is to reduce the godly number of cores it takes or fill in some gaps with the oppertunity for cores there is nothing in this game that gives "plenty" of course to justify the consumption of them, no one is going to buy 10000 tail wins and the solution should never be fire platnium at it. i while there not "nessary" you should be able to pick up more of a steady supply of them or they could swap for junk mods no one wants t1 gear in a t4 

or maby even some of the lesser bosses could drop some cores of the appropriate rank there is no other reason to toss the salad after valkirye  maby some appropriatly leveled cores would be nice for players around that level, the more exucses to go back to missions bar surfivals and defences on maps the happier i will be i only bring out my loki to mess about stealthing missions if its outside survials

Edited by kirean3464