Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are Able To Make A Single Request From The Lotus And She Must Grant It. What Do You Ask For?

Blessance

Throw herself into the sun.

So I can be my own Tenno and take care of her precious "balance" myself.

to get the game back to where it was 14 months ago... the new direction is very questionable. what has happened to our gritty game?

Or that.

A damn Kubrow egg!

If they would be tradeable I'd give you the one I have currently stored. They are useless anyways with all the random breeding bullcrap and Platinum sink the whole Kubrow thing is build upon.

Edited by MeduSalem

WTF IS THE OLD WAR!!! >:|

What,you don't remember? North Korea,allied with Liechtenstein finally attacked the USA, but both sides used nukes.The countries abroad struck by the radiations also responded. It caused a chain reaction of countries revenge,and the survivors(elite soldiers infected with a radioactive virus) were put to cryosleep in hope that someone will remember about them & had the instructions manual...

For those who want to ask her to remove her helmet, here's your answer :

BUyTBO4CIAApPTP.jpg

Just kidding, here's the truth :

http://t.co/OgQzOt2wBE

Edited by unknow99

I asked Lotus for a reward for my loyalty once and she said no. :(  Because reasons, granted, but still.

But, no option to refuse? I would ask for a ship capable of interstellar flight, equipped with the best sensors and fastest engines we have. I would leave Origin and see what the rest of the universe is up to and whether there is any peace to be found.

seriously?

all people want here is "da booty", when she could easily be an AI? aha. trying getting your [doodaa] in her USB slot xD

My answer would be:

"Remove RNG". Like... I'd always get what I hoped for in the game :D

Edited by Els236