Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are Able To Make A Single Request From The Lotus And She Must Grant It. What Do You Ask For?

Blessance

seriously?

all people want here is "da booty", when she could easily be an AI? aha. trying getting your [doodaa] in her USB slot xD

My answer would be:

"Remove RNG". Like... I'd always get what I hoped for in the game :D

You had the opportunity to say "dongle", and you missed it. Shameful.

seriously?

all people want here is "da booty", when she could easily be an AI? aha. trying getting your [doodaa] in her USB slot xD

My answer would be:

"Remove RNG". Like... I'd always get what I hoped for in the game :D

To be honest, the type of person to make that kind of request probably isn't very endowed to begin with. They could easily fit into a USB slot.

true that lol it took me like half a year and like 300 stalkers to get that 1... i thought i would never get it.

If they would be trade able I would be able to give away at least a dozen dreads, 3-4 Despairs and 2 or 3 full Detron Sets... xD

Only got one Hate though... and also only the one Brakk I earned for Gradivus because the G3 did only appear 3 times for me till yet. One mission crashed during the G3 fight, the other one I had no fight because they insta-died when they spawned in thanks to my WoF and the third time my Loki got teabagged while carying low level guns.

Edited by MeduSalem