You Are Able To Make A Single Request From The Lotus And She Must Grant It. What Do You Ask For?

1.More whishes

2.Normandy SR-10

3.Daily platinum income

4, Rhinos old iron skin, timed and invicible for damage

5. Place where i could see all my warframes standing in circle/line, so i could stand and think which to pick them
6.Trophy room, where i could see all killed bosses,

7.Repair Odis, or replace him
8. Pet room, where i could see all my pets

9. Automatic dna stabizing.

Oh, if only there were multiple wishes. I could get rid of RNG in the game, alter the ridiculous prices of some items, reshape the faults of the game into something good, give us some of the damned lore we all want.

But I'm probably just going to ask for the Stalker as a guide instead of the Lotus or something (I blame you, Katakuna, for that. c: ).

I'd ask her permission if I could interbreed with that certain Corpus merchant whom we saved from a Grineer Gulag.

I'd also ask permission to call her mom and fall asleep in her arms as she tells stories about the Tenno to put me to sleep. Mama Lotus is best Lotus.

I'd ask her permission if I could interbreed with that certain Corpus merchant whom we saved from a Grineer Gulag.

I'd also ask permission to call her mom and fall asleep in her arms as she tells stories about the Tenno to put me to sleep. Mama Lotus is best Lotus.

Who's the father?

To provide me with the knowledge on how to build an actual liset, everything within the ship and the ship itself, REAL LIFE SPACE TRAVEL HERE I COME!

Edited by Jacate

The fan concept Warframe Typhus & make it exclusive to me & only me. 

After going back & reading some of these pages, I see that Typhus (the Warframe) was already asked for. 

So I will ask for the fan concept Warframe Arma, The Dark Knight & make it exclusive to me & only me. 

Edited by Rexlars

You have run countless missions for the Lotus - sabotages, interceptions and even assassinations. Today, the Lotus has decided to reward you because of your loyalty, and she promises to grant you a single request. What would you ask for?

I, myself would like to request for my memories from the old war!

To give me, Every Grineer weapon Wraith, Every Corpus weapon Vandal, and a pair of Dex Bolto
  • 2 weeks later...

I would ask her to hire a better lone Tenno operative to raid ships for supplies while we distract the enemy.

I'm afraid the one we have right now is compromised. He keeps the good stuff for himself.

I would request to see lore about Excalibur and Stalker being long lost brothers.Two sides of the same coin,but still.They are on the same coin.

Not going to happen, as far as lore's concerned, Stalker was of the orokin era, not sure of his profession, but I doubt the whole excal thing

• 1 month later...