Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Did A Little Bit Of Number Crunching With Kubrow Mods.

SweetTeeth

So, to have all useful mods maxed (Link-Health, Shields, Armor, Bleedout Bite, Maul, Fast Deflection, Pack Leader, loyal companion and their abilities). You will need a potato and eight formas and override their ability's polarities. Now I don't know about you, I sure would like some aura mods for kubrows soon.

Well, that is a lot :/ . Ont he other hand, it isn;''t absolutely necesscary to max all of them, just rank them all to 5 or 7 and you should be all right I think, because maxing link health alone can get you up to 2k health in example. But if you want the full potential, then perhaps it would be paramount to max them all. 

You actually need a total of Five forma plus one potato (sahasa) and 4 for the rest if you wanna plan on maxing all the mods for your Kubrow.

Note that im taking into account warframe being used as well.

Edited by Keiga150

Honestly you dont need that many, especially considering that some mods, such as "Link-Armor" is only really useful with a few frames and useless with some others.  An example would be if you tend to roll with Nyx who has 15 armor, the link armor mod is completely worthless.  While on the other hand if you want to run with Valkyr link armor and link health are *very* useful, but shields aren't as important.
So really you only ever need 2 of the 3 mods, and which 2 depends on which frame you're going to be using.

And for most content having rank 7-8 for the mods are enough to ensure your kubrow is a tank and hits like one too.

You actually need a total of Five forma plus one potato (sahasa) and 4 for the rest if you wanna plan on maxing all the mods for your Kubrow.

Note that im taking into account warframe being used as well.

This, plus considering i use valkyr and pure melee i only need 3 formas(already done) since i dont really need link shield maxed

Just looking at it again, for the Huras, you can use six.

You can but why would you? You just want to cram all the mods into your kubrow even if it's not that beneficial.

After looking it over I retract my last post, you need 4 for sahasa and 3 for the others.