The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Error Of The Game!

markiz2

I've had a number of crashes after void missions :(
right after completing the mission the screen just goes black and I have to alt F4 to get out.

Some of the crashes have made me not recieve the rewards I've gotten from the mission.. ah well :/

I think he is saying :

I am pissed with the 3 day and still going issue :

Login issue

After finishing a mission the game crash and the progression is not saved

Login issue

Host migration bug when lauching a mission resulting in a porting back to the ship

Login issue

And yes i said Login issue several time on purpose

And i agree with him

I think he is saying :

I am &!$$ed with the 3 day and still going issue :

Login issue

After finishing a mission the game crash and the progression is not saved

Login issue

Host migration bug when lauching a mission resulting in a porting back to the ship

Login issue

And yes i said Login issue several time on purpose

And i agree with him

i love sorcelery too

i up vote +1 so

Edited by Tsoe

Seems the auto kicks are back, and I received another F'ing black box saying I cannot play. I know for a fact its not my computer, its on your end devs. I though we had a fix for this, and on the 4th day I am rejected from logging on.

Part of me desires to know why on a 4th day, I still cannot play? Is this too hard for the devs to solve? Must it occur for a week and lose players before its properly fixed? This is not fair, and I feel like my voice and worries goes unheard just like everywhere else on the internet. I feel robbed financially, I did not research this title before playing, I was guaranteed by close friends this was "the coolest space ninja game ever" and after dropping hard cash on this, I get maybe a couple days of game, followed by this bullS#&$.

So justify it how you want community, but as a hopeful gamer who desired only to play with his palls, but I feel ripped off, and jacked around, on day 4 of this issue. Any other company possible from blizzard to aeria could of knocked this out in a day, and it would be history. And don't tell me its in "beta", its been in beta over a year, and its made platformer appearances as well as multi-lingual versions for massive promotions and server pings. This game should be solid. I joined at a bad time it seems. And nobody can give two S#&$s about a hopeful gamer.

Im done venting.

Does anyone remember that DE posted a notice saying that their internet would be having maintenance and would be down frequently? Here is a link to it if anyone wants to look: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278000-isp-scheduled-downtime-30072014-0400-0600-edt/?p=3200979#entry3200979

Keep calm, and do research.

THANK YOU. I was about to dig in the forum to get that link but you did before me!

Does anyone remember that DE posted a notice saying that their internet would be having maintenance and would be down frequently? Here is a link to it if anyone wants to look: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278000-isp-scheduled-downtime-30072014-0400-0600-edt/?p=3200979#entry3200979

Keep calm, and do research.

Son read that very carefully and get back to me on the times for that cause by my clock its gone and passed by several hours.

DE please update us with exactly what's going on, it will save us having to be updated about the problem via hater threads and it will reduce the hater threads a whole lot. And please don't link me to an existing connection issues thread, the latest posts on @PlayWarframe etc. say the server is stable when it obviously isn't at all.

It's one thing having a server issue, it's another thing entirely just letting your community continue to check and try the servers because of the lack of any real information but an obvious love of your game, and being kicked in the teeth for it

Take a look at your watch

Son read that very carefully and get back to me on the times for that cause by my clock its gone and passed by several hours.

Yes, I am well aware that the maintenance is long over, but unexpected events can always crop up even when you prepare. I'm simply stating that people shouldn't freak out because they can't get their way. So many people don't know how much effort and time goes into game design and upkeep. There will always be something that could go wrong. Give DE some time to fix it! Play a different game until then!

Some just don't understand how inefficient they are. The crying posts like "GAME CRASHED PLS FIX OMG LOST MY LOKI PRIME SYSTEMS HELP!!" don't help at all.

- Your game crushed? When?

- At the 15:00 minute mark in T6 Survival. It was hard. Where is my Loki Prime Systems blueprint?  <-- This is NOT a helping answer!

- We had a squad of 3 Mirages and a Hydroid, and when we tried to combine Prism with Undertow, it just crashed. <-- This is a much more helping answer! Almost told the devs where to look at to fix the issue!

- Meh, I'd rather send a support ticket with my EE.log file. <--- BEST answer! Also combine with the one above, and BOOM! You HELPED FIXING AN ISSUE!!! You are now a REAL BETA TESTER!!!

Been trying to do void missions last 4 days normal voids and derelict missions mainly.

Game Crashing to desktop 20+

Being kicked out of game 40+ times

Pushed to log in screen 40+ times

Cannot log in server error 40+ times

Can not log in incorrect details 40+ times

Players unable to join squad even though just had a game with same squad

Host crashing but squad not players crashing but host not 

No vault in derelict mission very annoying kill everything and go back and forth 5 times in map looking for vault but not there

Black screen end of mission

Black screen while loading

Game freezing

Alt F4 not working

Task manger not releasing force quit several times to take

Having to reboot computer to get thing to work

Having to reboot router to get things to work

Having to Ip config release renew several times and having to assign ip address to local device 30 times over last 4 days to get things to work

Same goes with ports having to remove and re add 30 times even though ports open and all systems nominal msg

Getting ports not loaded msg even though when analyze network getting all systems nominal msg 

when friends playing on same network at home together invite request goes to wrong player or invite goes to myself

Had to add different ports for each computer using just 3960 -3961 on each computer doesn't work

Not getting rewards after mission ends

All been fun and games until someone looses a keyboard and mouse and almost a eye because threw at wall lol

Loving the Game and new updates and cool feature space ship and everything but really getting a lot of hate from mates the balance is shifting to the dark side help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope lol

Edited by WarHeroman

I will say, after 4 days of obvious server stability issues...why are people still trying to run 40 minute survivals in voids, or anywhere for that matter? Did you not notice how crappy things are right now? At this point you are basically doing it to yourself. Until we get the "all clear" from DE, I wouldn't recommend doing ANY long missions. Unless you really feel like kissing 40+ minutes of work down the space-drain.

Been trying to do void missions last 4 days normal voids and derelict missions mainly.

Game Crashing to desktop 20+

Being kicked out of game 40+ times

Pushed to log in screen 40+ times

Cannot log in server error 40+ times

Can not log in incorrect details 40+ times

Players unable to join squad even though just had a game with same squad

Host crashing but squad not players crashing but host not 

No vault in derelict mission very annoying kill everything and go back and forth 5 times in map looking for vault but not there

Black screen end of mission

Black screen while loading

Game freezing

Alt F4 not working

Task manger not releasing force quit several times to take

Having to reboot computer to get thing to work

Having to reboot router to get things to work

Having to Ip config release renew several times and having to assign ip address to local device 30 times over last 4 days to get things to work

Same goes with ports having to remove and re add 30 times even though ports open and all systems nominal msg

Getting ports not loaded msg even though when analyze network getting all systems nominal msg 

when friends playing on same network at home together invite request goes to wrong player or invite goes to myself

Had to add different ports for each computer using just 3960 -3961 on each computer doesn't work

Not getting rewards after mission ends

All been fun and games until someone looses a keyboard and mouse and almost a eye because threw at wall lol

Loving the Game and new updates and cool feature space ship and everything but really getting a lot of hate from mates the balance is shifting to the dark side help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope lol

happens to me to

I will say, after 4 days of obvious server stability issues...why are people still trying to run 40 minute survivals in voids, or anywhere for that matter? Did you not notice how crappy things are right now? At this point you are basically doing it to yourself. Until we get the "all clear" from DE, I wouldn't recommend doing ANY long missions. Unless you really feel like kissing 40+ minutes of work down the space-drain.

could not have said it better they know there a kinks in the cable and are doing their best to fix it

we love WF >_<

Now you people need to chill de fudge out, this was stated in the last Prime time that they are working very hard at fixing these problems, just because you cry all day doesn't mean its gonna make them work faster.

What you don't understand is that you can't just go in find the problem then vualla.

They have to do very complicated coding, they have to make sure that what their coding does doesn't effect other processes if they were to put in one wrong 0 or , they could break the game entirely so stop making them work harder than they already are, for all you know they may plan to take down the entire forums for a week or two just for you to: stop being rude, and crying all over the forums.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows what their talking about...

Some just don't understand how inefficient they are. The crying posts like "GAME CRASHED PLS FIX OMG LOST MY LOKI PRIME SYSTEMS HELP!!" don't help at all.

- Your game crushed? When?

- At the 15:00 minute mark in T6 Survival. It was hard. Where is my Loki Prime Systems blueprint?  <-- This is NOT a helping answer!

- We had a squad of 3 Mirages and a Hydroid, and when we tried to combine Prism with Undertow, it just crashed. <-- This is a much more helping answer! Almost told the devs where to look at to fix the issue!

- Meh, I'd rather send a support ticket with my EE.log file. <--- BEST answer! Also combine with the one above, and BOOM! You HELPED FIXING AN ISSUE!!! You are now a REAL BETA TESTER!!!

I love this guy because he knows what he is talking about!!