Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Not Join Session - No Longer Available : And You Lose Everything.

duenor

Wave 20 tier 4 defense. mission end, reward screen... then after countdown stuck in mission for a few seconds, then error message. very sad, no progress, all just went kaput. 

black or white screen after, lockup, no response. have to ctrl alt del to task manager to end task. 

Yep happened to meas well....Finally got Oberon Chassis on a defense mission and you guessed it ..Once I decided to leave got the first reward screen and bang game hangs for a few seconds and it takes you back to log in screen

This happens so often now

I originally quit this game 8 months ago because it was so unstable and laggy in multiplayer ..

This issue along is ruining the experience again

I don't understand why it waits until you're back in the ship to save progress. What is the point of the first completion screen if it doesn't even save until the second one?

A good point. It would be a better idea to have it save your progress at the first completion screen. Because there are so many things that can go wrong between then and getting back to your ship... e.g. the host dc's and you lose everything.