Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Control A Warframe For A Day, And Make Them Do Anything You Wanted, Who Would It Be And What Would You Do?

Blessance

It would either be Nyx, so I can mind control people into giving me money, or it'd be Loki so I could steal the money without anyone ever knowing.

Why would I only go for money? Because I'm the forever alone type of guy that's poor as f*ck./ Also, with money I could just buy girls (not that I would as it goes against everything I stand for).

Edited by Els236

iunno, Frost maybe? i would run to the next pool party, yell "Brace yourself, winter is coming!" and freeze them while they still are in water.

Or i just mess with nature and freeze africa or something, just freeze all the hot places and screw with logic.

Vauban

Never have to worry bout traffic jams, just Bounce cars out my way.

Walking thru the city on vacation and the natives wanna be pricks, just bastille the whole city for a few hours and laugh my &#! off as Teslas go off every other second.

Come on, whats funnier than watching ppl being shocked while suspended in the air =)

Vortex to deal with law enforcement.

Vauban MASTER FRAME!!!

Vauban

Never have to worry bout traffic jams, just Bounce cars out my way.

Walking thru the city on vacation and the natives wanna be pricks, just bastille the whole city for a few hours and laugh my @$$ off as Teslas go off every other second.

Come on, whats funnier than watching ppl being shocked while suspended in the air =)

Vortex to deal with law enforcement.

Vauban MASTER FRAME!!!

I wonder where you did you go as turist, and natives behaved like the pricks. :)

Deathrate to zip. Trinity would be a true plague to the world if she wasnt kept in check.

Imagine her constantly healing. No one would die, the world would become overpopulated. Thus hunger would increase exponentially. And since shes a healer and not a genie, she cant heal/fix things like hunger (like in surv modes, oxygen goes out she can keep us up for secs and keep spamming).

So ppl would either suffer cruel slow deaths of sarvation. Since her healing would heal you from the initial sickness and side effects from and starvation. But evenutally the body collaspe since it needs nutrition to keep going, no matter how many ults she spams.

So suddenly large groups of ppl start dying off together. That zero deathrate, just skyrocketed.

Survivors are out to get you and Trinity. Now you're being hunted, from hero/savior to "your &#! is grass", witch, demon, anti Christ, etc etc.

Threads like this reminds me of that one Goosebump book I read as a kid back in the 90s, "Be careful what you wish for."

=)

Deathrate to zip. Trinity would be a true plague to the world if she wasnt kept in check.

Imagine her constantly healing. No one would die, the world would become overpopulated. Thus hunger would increase exponentially. And since shes a healer and not a genie, she cant heal/fix things like hunger (like in surv modes, oxygen goes out she can keep us up for secs and keep spamming).

So ppl would either suffer cruel slow deaths of sarvation. Since her healing would heal you from the initial sickness and side effects from and starvation. But evenutally the body collaspe since it needs nutrition to keep going, no matter how many ults she spams.

So suddenly large groups of ppl start dying off together. That zero deathrate, just skyrocketed.

Survivors are out to get you and Trinity. Now you're being hunted, from hero/savior to "your @$$ is grass", witch, demon, anti Christ, etc etc.

Threads like this reminds me of that one Goosebump book I read as a kid back in the 90s, "Be careful what you wish for."

=)

Nah we have enough land for food, KEEP SPAMMIN' 4 TRIN!

Nah we have enough land for food, KEEP SPAMMIN' 4 TRIN!

We might enough land but that doesnt mean it may be suitable for raising livestock or growing food. Keep in mind regions, climates where certain food needs to grow in, also livestock.

Then you would need to accelerate growth to acquire quick "mature" product to sell and meet supply and demand. Ask KFC, mmm that steroid mutated chicken taste =)

Now more ppl have cancer and what not from the extra additives and hormones in the food to keep up with supply and demand.

Trinity, how iirc works, is more so revitalizing and rejuvenating ppl. She wouldnt actually be able to cure diseases. A cold or maybe a headache here and there yea. But none of the major stuff. Just enough, but not enough. Trinity is sadistic. =)

Survivors are out to get you and Trinity. Now you're being hunted, from hero/savior to "your @$$ is grass", witch, demon, anti Christ, etc etc.

=)

The title was for one day, no? And saying it'd heal everyone would be silly, because when we 4 it doesn't heal all the people in the universe of warframe!

Wow, you really need to calm the chirp down. What, in anything I said there, was rude? Goodness gracious. An'  anyways, incase you didn't notice, her 4 fully heals everything that's a wound or disease, not aging. So the situation you're talking of is moot, heh.

Says the lil chirper, who was so eagered to chirp that he overlooked my "iirc" in referenced to the mechanics of Trinity's ability(ies).

Also, incase you didn't notice, that what I was poking at. Trinity wouldnt be able to stop the granny from dying from old age, but at the same time could theoretically slow the process with a quickfix of her ult. Which heals wounds right?! She would slow the deterioration of cells. Again, not healing granny but prolonging the deathtrip.

Dem reading skills tho!

Says the lil chirper, who was so eagered to chirp that he overlooked my "iirc" in referenced to the mechanics of Trinity's ability(ies).

Also, incase you didn't notice, that what I was poking at. Trinity wouldnt be able to stop the granny from dying from old age, but at the same time could theoretically slow the process with a quickfix of her ult. Which heals wounds right?! She would slow the deterioration of cells. Again, not healing granny but prolonging the deathtrip.

Dem reading skills tho!

You're really rude... I honestly never intended to offend you and you go all passive aggressive edgy kid on me. Don't expect further responses.

Edited by Gryffinhart