Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Control A Warframe For A Day, And Make Them Do Anything You Wanted, Who Would It Be And What Would You Do?

Blessance

To those of you who say Ember...

What in Lotus' name is wrong with you...?333573.jpg

You think that is bad?

This is Nova IRL.

That is what a Antimater drop would do in real life. -.- DE is very unrealestic with the explosion, but the damage it does (if you shoot it enough) is realestic. Its the most damaging move in the game for a reason. :/Nuclear-Atomic-Bomb-Explosions-Armageddo

Edited by Feallike

You think that is bad?

This is Nova IRL.

That is what a Antimater drop would do in real life. -.- DE is very unrealestic with the explosion, but the damage it does (if you shoot it enough) is realestic. Its the most damaging move in the game for a reason. :/Nuclear-Atomic-Bomb-Explosions-Armageddo

if you are referring to the size of the antimatter drop as the antimatter itself, the explosion would be a whole lot bigger than in the picture you've given here, which is what would happen if you detonated a piece of antimatter the size of an apple. antimatter drop is significantly bigger :D

if you are referring to the size of the antimatter drop as the antimatter itself, the explosion would be a whole lot bigger than in the picture you've given here, which is what would happen if you detonated a piece of antimatter the size of an apple. antimatter drop is significantly bigger :D

IK. :p Nova is hilariously UP compared to her IRL. XD

TBH, she would die instantly if she stepped into a IRL situation. 

Nobody knows how big an explosion of anitmatter would be, until those guys at CERN do something. I hope they wont create Half Life when they test it. ( tho, Half Life 3 would be acceptable ).

as i said it once, i say it again: i take frost and just cool everyone down. cept JB, that abomination is gonna get turned into an ice statue. after that i either go Sub zero on it's &#!, or freeze everything but it's head, and sell it as a punching bag.

or i just douse it in Liquid nitrogen...

or i throw it in a pool, and throw the Nitrogen after it...

(why doesn't anybody take Frost anyways? Cryokinesis is cooler than Pyrokinesis anyways)

Volt-use speed power-enter multiple marathons with cash prizes-spend the day winning marathons-get rich off them-go down in history as fastest runner-buy Lamborghini-beat everyone in line for lunch(what? even Tenno are still mortal)-and if there was time super charge lights and try to see how bright you can get them without braking them

But just a day? Whatever still getting a great amount out of my idea

I'd control Nyx, she'd help me rob a bank.

Then she'd help me contr... eh convince all the other Tenno to have a great party in the midst of downtown.

Ember would prepare the BBQ.

Rhino would play the drums.

Nekros entertains the children.

Saryn ... would stay away

Volt... keeps the lights on.

Hydroid .. in charge of public toilets.

Nova... teleports me out in time.

etc

Fixed.

For me, it would be Valkyr. She would be so fascinating to analyse psychologically.

Edited by Corvid

Control Nyx, and have Nyx mind control more people. I could build an army in no time! 

**Edit: In real life.

Probably do some things with Nova or Nyx ;)...or maybe have Volt speed me up, so i can run super fast.

For a day? Vauban's the engineer, right? Him, make another Warframe (like Hydroid) with him, then live with the one I make.

You should, as a Vauban for the day, make another Vauban that'll last, then make as many warframes as you want.