Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Hype Thread 7/30

Freelancer27

I'm happy with what I have right now. What else is there to be hyped about?

EDIT: For clarification, U14 brought me lots of happiness, I've finally completed my stalker gear collection, All 4 Kubrow types with perfect looks, my own ship, and new frame to play with. Unless there's new prime coming up, then I'll get hyped

Edited by cyril1204

But it is DE's fault, we've been through this discussion many times...

its not thier fault, they have to make sure the update wont do anything to the PS4, then they try to put a few patches and a fixed version into a single update (we pc master race are play testers and hunt all the bugs so be greatfull you dont have to suffer crashes, ps4 lockup, or whatever a broken update may cause), they submit a build, sony for whatever reason rejects it, DE fix what sony asked them to, submit again for certificate, wait over a week or 2 to get aprroved, in the meantime, PC get a few more updates, and DE wants to include them as well so you guys wont be left so far behind, therefor taking time.

TL:DR go work at DE if you have the technical skills and help them rather then saying "har har its thier fault even when i cant do anything game making wise"

its not thier fault, they have to make sure the update wont do anything to the PS4, then they try to put a few patches and a fixed version into a single update (we pc master race are play testers and hunt all the bugs so be greatfull you dont have to suffer crashes, ps4 lockup, or whatever a broken update may cause), they submit a build, sony for whatever reason rejects it, DE fix what sony asked them to, submit again for certificate, wait over a week or 2 to get aprroved, in the meantime, PC get a few more updates, and DE wants to include them as well so you guys wont be left so far behind, therefor taking time.

TL:DR go work at DE if you have the technical skills and help them rather then saying "har har its thier fault even when i cant do anything game making wise"

A. That doesn't happen every time.

B. How it is not their fault their update is buggy? Must be that damn Noid's fault.

C. Not every update fails Cert.

D. 3 Weeks to build the update ≠ 1 Week of Cert Process.

EDIT: The build isn't even finished so how is it Sony's fault

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

A. That doesn't happen every time.

B. How it is not their fault their update is buggy? Must be that damn Noid's fault.

C. Not every update fails Cert.

D. 3 Weeks to build the update ≠ 1 Week of Cert Process.

EDIT: The build isn't even finished so how is it Sony's fault

the build is not finished because there are still major bugs wich we pc players reporting to DE, they in turn fix the bug both here, and on the PS4 build.

would you really want the stupid broken update 14 without any of the hot fixes and suffer just because you want to lower the gap?

Edited by BloodHungryKitten