Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live Trading Or Auction House?

KazenoStigma12

ummm.... is that so? i thought you always have to input it yourselves? wat i mean is a automatic fuction that keep posting every 10s until u log out or turn it off :D .............................

....yeah. it's a bad idea. :D

Like we don't already have enough spam in the different chat tabs

Auction house could work if using bidding system

-have a fixed minimum price

-have a minimum max listing price (50% of minimum fixed price or other to avoid seller set the max bidding to minimum fixed price) + a unlimited bidding price

-have your item locked in bidding for the time limit of your choice (1 day , 3 days ...) after a double confirmation system in place (in case you make a mistake in your max bidding price) 

-after the time it's up the highest offer wins , that offer can be from the minimum fixed price and up

example:

Arcane Vanguard Rhino Helm 

min. fixed price: 500p

min. max listing price: 750p

your set max listing price: 1000p

day/s for listing: 3 days

-at the end of the 3 days x player bid 500p , y player bid 600p

winner: y player

But this might require a lot of work in the setting the fixed minimum prices which should be established with the help of community and the feedback of the current ongoing trade prices , otherwise the system its pretty simple to be implemented

Another idea would be making a separate Trade chat based on categories (like the DE said they were thinking of):

-warframes blueprints

-mods

-weapons blueprints:

-primary

-secondary

-melee

-kubrow imprints

-keys

-cores

-accesory (helmets)

that could be implemented in a personal ship menu based on active tabs.

(idea is to filter the trade so would be more ergonomic , i think this is the biggest issue) 

Edited by RavensNight

I think GE is just @(*()$ awesome, or there's actually an auction house now?

P.s. Got my account misbanned due to a program I used on a flash game, banned me right after I logged in standing at GE, accused me of macroing, @(*()$ stupid.

To OP:

Auction house could be a good thing as it brings convenience but it can't help if you want to trade items with items, and I don't know how to make it work as Tenno doesn't seem to have somewhere for an auction house.

I also doubt can DE handle it with all the DDoS going on from time to time.

There are games out there where you can say I want to sell X for Y,Z etc.  I actually have one on my phone.

There are pros & cons to an auction house, but if implemented, you could no longer "trade". There would only be buying & selling. You wouldn't be able to trade "my item" for "your item". Not everyone is greedy & caught up with platinum. 

I have been using Steam Trading and it's great. You just fire your offer and go about yourself. If it never sells, you are selling too high, adjust your prices.

People claiming 'undercutting is bad' just want to fix high prices. If I want a little plat and I don't to wait, what do I do? set up a lower price. It's only fair.

It's like big, corporate slumbering behemoths lobbying the government trying to make competition illegal instead of innovating. It's sad to see this happen even in the scope of game currency.

We need an auction house, platinum will flow like RIVERS OF GOLD, DE. Please do.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

Have both, though for the trading hub people WILL undercut each other its inevitable..in every game it happens regardless

Thats why theres live trading too.. you can either follow trading hub prices or negotiate with someone in real time. 

+1 for this idea. 

Better email system 1rst. 

I would like to talk to people in lowering/raising their prices.

Or, add a system in trading where you can:

1. say 'price too high' or 'buying for too little'.

2. add a small commentary like "Please, I need 1 more plat for -----" or "price adjustable, please leave a message in my inbox"

3. "give me a Paris Prime Grip and it'll be 3 plat off"

4. etc

Edited by jjpdn