Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Arrow During Rank Up Test 0 > 1

VIVACHE

You can charge the bow to do more damage, and you should probably aim a bit better.

I have multiple characters, and  warframe lv 4 with Mk-1 breton passed already, but lv 17 volt with mk-1 paris still can not pass the test yet. 

I have multiple characters, and  warframe lv 4 with Mk-1 breton passed already, but lv 17 volt with mk-1 paris still can not pass the test yet. 

I'm confused. You are aware that you can only do each mastery rank once per account, right?

Or are you saying you have multiple accounts?

This just tells that you are not very good with bow mechanics.

I think you guys are forgetting the starter bow is a mk1, not the standard Paris.

it is much, much weaker, on par with the mk1 braton.

and the mobs in a rank 0 test are also really weak, and can be killed easily with the MK1 paris if used properly. That doesnt change anything

Variety choice for starter weapon is good idea.

But, 72 arrows are not enough for begginer during rank up test.

At least, corpus should drop arrows.

practice trick shots and u shall get better cause bows have punch through just line up your self wit the enemies and charge it and shoot

HAX!!!  XD

No, he's right.  I remember when I did my rank 3 mastery I was worried I'd run out of ammo because I only had a Viper at the time.  Halfway through I noticed my ammo count never ran out so I stopped holding back and just sprayed at them wildly.

To be fair, the Mark 1 Paris only does 60 damage.  That's less than half of what the regular Paris does.  Plus he's using a low level account so he probably doesn't have a rank 30 weapon with maxed out mods.    At 60 damage it is doing the same amount as 3 bullets out of the full-auto Braton.

Why do you do these things to me, Wiki!?

Edited by Momaw

Guest Tehnoobshow

To be fair, the Mark 1 Paris only does 60 damage.  That's less than half of what the regular Paris does.  Plus he's using a low level account so he probably doesn't have a rank 30 weapon with maxed out mods.    At 60 damage it is doing the same amount as 3 bullets out of the full-auto Braton.

It's 120 damage, charged. It's 240 damage on a charged headshot. The enemies in the Rank 1 Mastery Test do not have 240 health.