Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eris Boss

datomica2

Since Eris is so infested related right now, why not put an infested boss there? Thought of J3-Golem... since he`s a discontinued boss fight, it`d be good to have him being placed there

as for the warframe drops, he can simply drop banshee chasis, systems and helmet and put the main blueprint at market at whatever price but with the same building requirements....

Check the wikia for info about that boss....

Since Eris is so infested related right now, why not put an infested boss there? Thought of J3-Golem... since he`s a discontinued boss fight, it`d be good to have him being placed there

as for the warframe drops, he can simply drop banshee chasis, systems and helmet and put the main blueprint at market at whatever price but with the same building requirements....

Check the wikia for info about that boss....

Actually, J3 is getting a rework and is probably gonna be there.

Actually Oberon used to drop on earth. Cause when I got him I had to farm it there. And Since Vay Hek is no longer the boss there it would only stand to reason that they would put him droping there instead of how he drops now. I mean really, who needs 19 Oberons. And back in the day when Eris was mostly infested there was a boss. But, I didn't play Warframe then so I don't know if it was Phorid or J3.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Actually Oberon used to drop on earth. Cause when I got him I had to farm it there. And Since Vay Hek is no longer the boss there it would only stand to reason that they would put him droping there instead of how he drops now. I mean really, who needs 19 Oberons. And back in the day when Eris was mostly infested there was a boss. But, I didn't play Warframe then so I don't know if it was Phorid or J3.

Trinity was on Earth too.

A mysterious boss grabed this thread with his mechanical infested arms and thrown it from General Discussion before disappearing.

... are you guys on a special contract that specifies that you have to make funny quips every time you move posts or are you guys on a special contract that specifies that you have to make funny quips every time you move posts? Cause I'm pretty sure about the contract thing.