Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get A Badge

kingston229

Question

15 answers to this question

Wrong section. Also, Clan and Alliance badges are paid with plat (40p each I think). Event Badges are obtain through participating in the Events. Founders Badges are no longer available.

like ur badge wat u do to get it explain to me how plz

That's the Founders Badge.

Edited by Yazeth

right clan emblem = pay plat and become part of clan
right event badge,like breeding ground just end not too long,get some point in that game get reward a event badge,some rare badge like skull 1 is top kill event in 1 year-.-
i knw i always wear that skull on my left hand...

Go to your frame in your Arsenal -> Apperance. There's a place where you can put on the badge (has to be paid for of you're looking a the clan one).

Event badges are given to those who participated in certain events that are run during a particular time. Last event for PC was Breeding Grounds and PS4 was Spectors of Liberty.

wat event is tht

Literally any of them.

They all offer their own unique badges to commemorate your participation in them.

lol thats a founders badge....

and please dont ask for them to re-release founders again... you'll be in for a world of hate if you do.

I'm already primed to start...

going to be that guy, why would you be in a world of hate?

Because the founder's program ended last year and the game has been "founded" already.  You can't re-found something that's been founded.

BUT...  If you were to say make a thread asking for new kinds of forum badges that are purchasable cosmetics there would be no problem.

If you search for "bring back founders program" "re-release founders program" you'll see that there are hundreds if not thousands of threads asking for something that was available only for a limited time to be released again.

Edited by sushidubya