Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gold Colors

after the recent change, i was toying with my Dread to try and match the color of "prime gold" on excalibur. then i noticed that akbronco prime was a significantly darker/richer gold. i had always known misa was a lighter tint, but putting it all together just left me unsettled.

For the sake of color coordination, can we some time convert all of the prime gold tones to the same color tone?

ScLgibs.jpg

Edited by Miracl3

what collor you use?

This post isn't about finding a color to match Primes. It says that clearly in the original post. It is about pointing out the inconsistency of the 2-3 different tints of gold used on Primes, giving huge inconsistency.

what collor you use?

Fire pallete

dushs5V.jpg

This post isn't about finding a color to match Primes. It says that clearly in the original post. It is about pointing out the inconsistency of the 2-3 different tints of gold used on Primes, giving huge inconsistency.

well, yes, but i did mention trying to match my dread to the gold. (they dont have a yellow/gold fade to black yet though so no dice on a perfect match)

Edited by Miracl3

Theres a reason color pallets come in shades, diversity sake. Same with the Primes, no reason we cant have some with a darker or lighter gold then others.

for consistency's sake, all of the golds should match.

as in there is every reason for people wanting to match their gear's colors.

if there was no reason, as you insist, we shouldn't have the option to select colors at all.

Edited by Miracl3

for consistency's sake, all of the golds should match.

as in there is every reason for people wanting to match their gear's colors.

if there was no reason, as you insist, we shouldn't have the option to select colors at all.

That seems a bit unfair to say, "It SHOULD match" Well, aside from it sounding very narcissistic to say that your opinion is 100% right, theres also the fact that some people like the darker gold pattern. I understand you want consistency but not everything has to match. Wraith Gear doesn't, are you bothered by that too?

If you want to get technical you could honestly complain about ALL prime gear. Excalibur Prime looks nothing like the other primes, he has hardly any gold trim on him where as Loki, Rhino, or even Mag primes look considerably different. You also have Primes like the Burston Prime that look almost like their original counterparts with minimal Gold trim. If your going to fix the gold just because it doesn't follow the rest of the prime theme, then you may as well complain about all of the inconsistency involving them..

Edited by Ghostars

That seems a bit unfair to say, "It SHOULD match" Well, aside from it sounding very narcissistic to say that your opinion is 100% right, theres also the fact that some people like the darker gold pattern. I understand you want consistency but not everything has to match. Wraith Gear doesn't, are you bothered by that too?

If you want to get technical you could honestly complain about ALL prime gear. Excalibur Prime looks nothing like the other primes, he has hardly any gold trim on him where as Loki, Rhino, or even Mag primes look considerably different. You also have Primes like the Burston Prime that look almost like their original counterparts with minimal Gold trim. If your going to fix the gold just because it doesn't follow the rest of the prime theme, then you may as well complain about all of the inconsistency involving them..

The issue is that the gold can't be customized, so if i don't like it that the gold on my Warframe looks like brass and the gold on my weapons are closer to what i expect it look like there is no way to change it ATM, either change it so the tint of the gold is consistent across weapons and Warframes or give us the ability to change the tint of the gold.

it isnt the amount of gold, its the color of gold. i dont care if it is the darker or light, and im not sure what you are getting at "not everything has to match." if you use color palettes as an example. you are arguing the point of "i bought the ice color palette so i m going to use a different shade on everything i equip and i i like it" which is fine for you, and most everybody else will think you are color blind. 

If something is prime it should stick to the same prime theme, no? so that any selection of "prime" equipment matches well together. it is not unfair nor narcissistic, it is a simple observation, and i only made this post after discussing it briefly with design council in game, and everyone who responded agreed.

also, the Burstron prime looks absolutely nothing like its standard counterpart. maybe you meant Boltor? (this is by the way, completely irrelevant to the topic.)

• 2 weeks later...